Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent DVDFab 13.0.1.3 x64 (Repack & Portable)

Wichestery2k

šŸ‘‘ Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
254 (262)
Member for 7 years
PcOY9D.png

description:

DVDFab (Repack & Portable)
- a program for quickly copying DVDs without losing quality (full support for NTSC and PAL), dubbing DVDs to your computer's hard drive - very easy to use and at the same time has advanced functionality that you can access through the context menu that appears after right-clicking.

HD-DVD and Blu-Ray supported. The program allows you to create an exact copy of video data stored on a digital storage medium, along with such features inherent in DVDs as: menus, subtitles, various language Russifications of the film. Removes all protections (CSS, RC, RCE, Macrovision, UOPs and Sony ARccOS).

DVDFab repack features :
  1. Installation of the program or unpacking of the portable version (PAF) combined in one distribution package​
  2. Does not require registration (bb2018 Medicines /v12.x/ | OrGNiK33 v13.x/ Medicines)​
  3. Multilingual interface (including Russian)​
  4. Minor pre-configuration of the program​
  5. The external settings file fab_config*.xml is picked up, if one is located next to the installer (fab_config.xml - will overwrite the preset settings, fab_config_1.xml - preset settings plus user ones, empty fab_config.xml - default program settings)​

Install notes:

run installer pick full or portable

Screenshots:

• Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.6.3
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    13 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 13 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    a4208c4bd0a88fcd7c3d9ae06bd3f6c8b79bb7b8
  • Loadingā€¦

everyoneenjoy

Downloaded
23.6 GB
Uploaded
76.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the share

I installed using portable method and as soon as I launch the program it comes up with trial expired.

After this if I for example want to copy 3d bluray movie it mentions about 3 film limit and restrictions.

This issue was reported with a few older versions by people as well but the software appears to work.

Last edited:

tayllor

Downloaded
28.1 GB
Uploaded
2.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Can anyone share a direct link, Please !!!!!

Robbos2164

Banned
Downloaded
330.7 GB
Uploaded
352.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the share

I installed using portable method and as soon as I launch the program it comes up with trial expired.

After this if I for example want to copy 3d bluray movie it mentions about 3 film limit and restrictions.

This issue was reported with a few older versions by people as well but the software appears to work.
I get same error even with the Medicines put in so its no good best get older one as thhey work properly.

Dont try get the version 12 below links dead for all.

I'm using version 12 of other site and workks like a dream as fully cracked and no popu say trial expired like this one does...

Last edited:

RedDove

ā­ VIP
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Can anyone share a direct link, Please !!!!!
I'm sorry to say but, I doubt anyone, the original poster, @Wichestery2k , included
will be adding any direct links. I would say use the torrent system, but since your ratio
dropped below a 0.4 that's not possible..
If you seed what you downloaded, what was so selflessly shared with you for free,
You'll be torrenting again in no time, sharing is caring, and that's what it's all about.
We each sharing little pieces of the file with each other. Can you imagine what would happen if we all
grabbed and ran, no matter how small the size, the system would fall apart

You know, I don't think you're a selfish person, you wouldn't still be here if you were, there must
be a good ratiocination for your ratio, here is a link that explains torrenting alot better than I ever could.
Have a fantastic day my Fam,

Robbos2164

Banned
Downloaded
330.7 GB
Uploaded
352.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the share

Find a working version 12 as I used ti to recopy an original BDR from a collection which was faulty and it worked 100% as got the 50gb BDR down to a 25gb BDR and plays all way through no problems at all as had to redo couple other originals as well which got working and even printed the original label on discs and can't tell the difference between them no problem at all.

harkai

Downloaded
4.3 GB
Uploaded
11.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I had to go back to v12.1.1.4. At least it works perfect, v13 are useless, I suggest to everyone not to waste any time on those!