- 51.6 GB
- 11.8 TB
Acronis True Image is a feature-packed software solution can save valuable user data while providing him with comprehensive backup and restore functions. However, its feature list goes well beyond this, as it can be used to create drive and disk images and restore them when you need a clean system.
Restoration of the data can be done even if Windows becomes unbootable because the suite allows a user to create a bootable rescue media (CD/DVD or USB storage device). Furthermore, the Startup and Recovery Manager is capable of starting Acronis before loading the operating system by overwriting the master boot record and making available the option to boot straight into the program.
Try & Decide feature extends the functionality of the package, allowing a user to make changes to the system and discard them at system restart if they are affecting the system negatively. However, it also offers the possibility to apply all modifications. All backup files created with Acronis True Image can be mounted as virtual drives. This way, the user can check the contents and even copy data without having to restore the entire copy.
The suite includes all regular forms of backup (full, incremental and differential) for helping a user save data on its computer or Acronis Cloud and carry out sync operations across all its devices. Furthermore, a user is allowed to split, validate and encrypt backups, create an exact copy of its whole partition, insert comments, shut down the computer at the end of the task, run a backup as a different Windows user, adjust the compression level, send email notifications, and create exclusion lists.
Apart from the robust backup features it offers, Acronis puts at user disposal a suite of instruments designed to help him keep the disks clean of unnecessary data. As such, System Clean-up utility can search for Windows activity traces (temporary files and history lists) and eliminate them.
Moreover, the bundle incorporates the possibility to sanitise hard disk space by running a set of overwriting routines that prevent recovery of any deleted items. Secure deletion is also on the list, Acronis offering an ample pack of efficient destruction algorithms (Peter Gutmann, Bruce Schneier, Russian and German standards, etc.).
Users running Windows 7 Ultimate or Enterprise can combine Acronis’ conversion capabilities with Boot Sequence Manager utility to turn system backup copies into VHD images and boot from them. Plus, a user may design a secure partition for storing backups on your disk. The tool lets user import/export backup settings from/to ZIP files and convert an Acronis backup to a Windows one or vice versa.
Acronis True Image proves to be one of the best software solutions that the user can rely on when it comes to backup and recovery options. It provides a user-friendly interface and a robust feature pack for helping him save data locally or online.
- Mobile apps: User files are available from all its favourite devices, from smartphones to tablets and PCs;
- Disk Imaging: Restore - not just the files, but the exact configuration of user computer including operating system, settings, and applications;
- Nonstop backup: Ongoing changes are recorded as user work, so a user can revisit any file, folder or entire system as it was at any point in time;
- Incremental backups: Changes are captured since the last backup. That saves time and disk space;
- Try & Decide: User decide to keep the changes made to the system by potentially dangerous software or websites;
- Secure Zone: Store a disk backup on the user system drive. Recover wherever the user is, even if the operating system has failed;
- Set and Forget: User choose when and how frequently True Image does backups - even when a user is not using a computer;
- Background operation: True Image works in the background and does not affect the running processes;
- 2TB+ drives: Protect over two terabytes of files, programs, and other content;
- Network backup: User NAS device is detected automatically, so user can backup multiple network PCs to a secure storage site;
- View before restore: Get a clear preview of what user system looked like during each backup and choose what to restore;
- Media versatility: Use any storage devices -DVDs, USB keys, external hard drives, GPT drives, and even cloud storage;
- Privacy: True Image is armed with robust government-grade AES-256 encryption to keep user data secure.
What is new in version 2020 Build 21400 (Released on September 24, 2019):
What is new
What is new
- Added support for the Windows 10 September 2019 Update;
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- TI-173951 Login to Acronis True Image fails if the "Go Daddy" certificate's chain on the machine is incomplete;
- TI-168095 Cloud Entire PC backups are empty if browsed from mobile applications;
- TI-174833 Disk backup fails with the error "No Volsnap driver was found.;
- TI-173964 The "Unable to copy the product files" error appears during Acronis Survival Kit creation to USB flash drives formatted to GPT;
- TI-174635 Backup to Acronis Cloud fails with the error "Acronis Cloud is full.;
- TI-173934 Disk-level backup to an external drive fails with the error "Invalid access to memory location.;
- Known issues and limitations of this version;
- Please note that new technology for disk-level backup is introduced in Acronis True Image and is being improved, so it may currently have the following; limitations:
- TI-169821 Backup conversion to VHD format is not present for the new backup format;
- TI-171553 Moving the backup through the Acronis True Image console is not present for the new backup format;
- TI-169548 Renaming local backups is not possible for the new backup format;
- TI-172340 The backup mounting option is not present for the new backup format;
- TI-172086 A differential backup is created instead of a full backup, after the second launch of a local disk backup using the "Version chain" scheme;
- TI-168969 Acronis Universal Restore cannot detect external USB drives.
Windows® 10 (all editions, including the May 2019 Update, except for Windows IoT editions);
Windows® 8.1 (except for Windows Embedded editions);
Windows® 8 (except for Windows Embedded editions);
Windows® 7 SP1 (all editions);
Windows® Home Server 2011;
The software can work on other Windows operating systems, but it is not guaranteed.
CPU: that supports SSE instructions.
RAM: 1 GB;
HDD: 1.5 GB of free space on a hard disk;
CD-RW/DVD-RW drive or USB flash drive for bootable media creation;
Screen resolution is 1152 x 720;
Mouse or other pointing devices (recommended).
File systems: NTFS, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, ReiserFS(3), Linux SWAP, HFS+**/HFSX, FAT16/32/exFAT*.
Storage media: Internal hard disk drives, External hard disk drives with any of the following interfaces: USB (including USB 3.0), eSATA, FireWire (IEEE-1394), and SCSI, Solid State Drives (SSD), and Networked storage devices.
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go GreenGnom to who made and shared the patch with us!
File: Acronis True Image 2020 v24 Patch.exe
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links - version 2020 Build 21400 (Size: 586.05 MB):
Download links - Bootable ISO (Size: 618.30 MB):