- 47.6 GB
- 650.8 GB
ExpertGPS is a powerful and compact software application designed to help users view and edit GPS waypoints, routes, or tracks, and save the generated data to GPX, BMP, JPG, PNG, TIF, SVG, or KMZ. It sports a clean and straightforward interface gives users the possibility to zoom in or out of the generated map, select the background (e.g. street maps, US aerial photos, white background), and print the map or export it to different file formats.
The application allows a user to create insert waypoints for marking a prominent location on the maps by simply clicking on the map or entering the coordinates. Plus, the user can edit multiple waypoints, delete, cut, copy, or paste them. Furthermore, user can perform searches for finding waypoints, view a list with them, hide them, from the map, send or receive the selected waypoints to and from the GPS, and import data from TPG, MXF, or CSV file formats.
Similar dedicated parameters are put at user disposal for creating and editing routes, tracks, shapes, notes, and photos. Last but not least, the user can save the generated data to GPX format and view the position on the map while travelling. There are several configuration settings for changing the map layout, as a user can select the colours for the grid lines and label text for topographical maps, aerial photos, and nautical charts.
ExpertGPS is a lightweight and efficient utility which offers excellent image quality without errors during the entire process. It does not consume a lot of CPU and memory, so it does not burden the overall performance of the computer. ExpertGPS offers many useful tools for helping users manipulate GPS waypoints, routes, and tracks in a professional way.
- Download Maps and convert user data to a wide array of file formats;
- High-Resolution Aerial Imagery
- Get a birds-eye view with the high-resolution color orthoimagery in ExpertGPS. Zoom in on any location in the United States to identify trails, plan site visits, or measure crops.
- Seamless USGS Topo Maps
- ExpertGPS displays US Geological Survey 1:24K topo maps for the entire United States. The plans have been seamlessly tiled together, so a user can print perfect maps, even if its trip crosses a paper map boundary. Draw directly on the plans, and print lat/lon and UTM grids for use in the field.
- Worldwide Street Maps
- Call up a street map of any location in the world with the Find Address command.
- Elevation Profiles
- The Elevation Profile view in ExpertGPS shows a vertical plot of elevation throughout user trip. The Elevation Profile is fully interactive, so user can zoom in and out to see detail, create a waypoint at the exact high point of the profile, and delete "spikes" caused by poor GPS reception. Click anywhere on the profile, and user position (the yellow triangle) is instantly updated on the map. User can trace a trail off of a topo map and instantly see an elevation profile for its hike.
- Clean up a GPS Tracklog using the Simplify and Split commands in ExpertGPS
- Use the Simplify command to smooth out a tracklog that suffered from poor GPS reception. Applying the command again results in a smoother track or hit Undo to revert.
- The Waypoint List
- The Waypoint List shows all of the user waypoints in a grid format. User can sort on any column, and add or remove columns to customize the Waypoint List to show data as want it. Click on any waypoint to highlight it on the map. ExpertGPS has specialized list views for all of the user waypoints, routes, tracks, photos, and geocaches.
- Quickly Enter and Edit GPS Waypoints
- The Edit Waypoint dialogue give the user essential waypoints descriptive labels, and the user can choose a real-world type to categorize the object user are marking. User can enter as many notes as want in the description field, and ExpertGPS will display them when the user hovers the mouse over the waypoint on the map. If the user has a digital camera, take a photo and link it to the waypoint using the Links & Photos buttons.
- Cartographic Line Styles, Patterns, and Colors
- Each of the items in ExpertGPS (user waypoints, routes, tracks, shapes, and notes) can be classified by assigning a Type. Once a user creates Types to describe the real-world objects that are mapping (trails, farm fields, streams, summits, trailheads, etc.) user will be able to create professional-looking maps of all of its GPS data. ExpertGPS comes preset with a library of standard map symbols, and the user can customise them or create their own to give its maps a perfect look.
OS: Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10;
Does not run on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows 8 RT, macOS, iOS, (iPhone, iPad), Android, or Linux;
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
All credits go to Vovan who made and shared the crack with us!
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links (Size: 17.19 MB):