- 49.6 GB
- 1 TB
Download videos and music from YouTube and many other websites, then convert them to various file formats, by using this simple application. MediaHuman YouTube Downloader is a software tool developed specifically to help a user to accomplish video downloads quickly and without hangups, as well as convert them to audio or other video formats.
The interface sports quite a modern and straightforward interface, which enables all types of users to get around it, without facing problems quickly. The output format can be chosen from a pretty massive list of built-in file types, such as MP4, FLV, WEBM, MP3, M4A and OGG, as well as others suitable for various devices, including Apple TV, PSP, Wii, Xbox, iPad, and iPod. When converting to audio, it is possible to control the bit rate and quality.
This software utility lets the user start to download automatically, receive notifications when a link has been added and when grabbing has begun or has been completed. A user can keep the history for a day, week or month, assign a particular action when all processes are finished and input limits for simultaneous downloads and speed limit, so as not to put a strain on user computer’s performance. The output directory can be selected from the settings panel, or send download content to iTunes playlist.
MediaHuman YouTube Downloader is a useful software program with a user-friendly and feature-rich environment, many output formats available, minimal usage of CPU and memory, and good response time.
- Simultaneous downloads;
- Download entire playlists and channels;
- Extract audio track and save it as MP3;
- Supports exporting to iTunes;
- Supports exporting to VEVO;
- Supports HQ, HD, Ultra High resolutions up to 4K or 8K;
- Monitoring the clipboard and automatically adds video into the download queue;
- Keep the quality of the original without any modification;
- Simple tag editor;
- Supports YouTube, Vevo, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, VKontakte, SoundCloud and a lot of other sites;
- Drag & Drop;
- Works on all modern platforms (macOS, Windows, and Ubuntu);
- Multi-language interface.
What is new in version 220.127.116.11 (Released on April 19, 2019):
- The official homepage does not provide any information about this release at the moment.
- Improved download from Facebook, more resolutions added;
- Fixed download from VK.com, OK.ru, Hearthis.at;
- Added support for video links from Bing search results;
- Added confirmation dialogue with the timer before the automatic close of the app;
- "Restart conversion" feature changed to "reset," it resets status without starting to download;
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- CRITICAL Fixed error No suitable streams found during parsing [0 / 0 / 0];
- Fixed YouTube authorisation;
- Fixed Facebook download;
- Improved loading of a saved list on startup.
- Addes support of YouTube search link;
- Added support of IndieShuffle playlist;
- Added support of Discogs (adding videos from release/artist pages);
- Fixed downloading from Vimeo.
OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP for PC systems (both 32 & 64-bit);
HDD: approximately 70 MB of free hard drive space;
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go to igorca and TeamURET who shared the patch with us!
in collaboration with TeamOS
Official installer: YouTubeDownloader.exe
Patch file: Patch.exe
Portable file: MediaHuman YouTubeDownloader Portable.exe
Download links - full version 18.104.22.168 (1904) (Size: 30.40 MB):
Download links - portable version 22.214.171.124 (1904) (Size: 45.16 MB):