- 49.6 GB
- 671.6 GB
NCH Software is a leader in business audio technology. Since 1993 has released more than 80 easy-to-use software applications for Windows, Mac and mobile devices. Each software program is designed to fulfill a specific need, and many programs are considered leaders in their markets and have been awarded for excellence.
This audio editing software is a full featured professional audio and music editor for Windows and Mac OS X. It lets user record and edit music, voice, and other audio recordings. When editing audio files, a user can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings then add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad works as a wav or mp3 editor, but it also supports many other file formats including vox, gsm, WMA, real audio, au, aif, FLAC, Ogg and more.
Software categories include applications for audio, video, business, dictation, and other software utilities. By offering such a full breadth of software applications at affordable prices, NCH Software is where users turn for reliable software applications for any need. NCH Software continues to develop new programs while maintaining a focus on developing easy-to-use, simple software solutions.
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim and more;
- Audio effects include amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more;
- Integrated VST plugin support gives professionals access to thousands of additional tools and effects;
- Supports almost all audio and music file formats including mp3, wav, vox, gsm, WMA, au, aif, FLAC, real audio, Ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, and many more;
- Batch processing allows a user to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a single function;
- Scrub, search and bookmark audio for precise editing;
- Create bookmarks and regions to easily find, recall and assemble segments of long audio files;
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech), and voice changer;
- Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal;
- Supports sample rates from 6 to 96kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits;
- Works directly with MixPad Multi-Track Audio Mixer;
- Easy to use interface will have user editing in minutes.
OS: Microsoft Windows® all versions.
CPU: Pentium 300 or above
RAM: at least 16MB (32MB for 2000/XP/2003/Vista);
A sound card.
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go to RadiXX11 who made and shared the activator with us!
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links (Size: 2.71 MB):