- 51.5 GB
- 1.7 TB
ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender is a security application that comes packed with all the features of an antivirus solution. However, it focuses on protecting user PC from ransomware in a way no other solution can. Ransomware is a type of malware that hijacks and locks the user system, usually displaying a message to hold it for ransom. Specially designed for detecting and blocking ransomware before any damage, Ransomware Defender blacklists and stops both familiar and unique ransomware. Once installed, Ransomware Defender stands guard 24/7 utilizing effective protection algorithms enhanced with user-friendly alerts and notifications system.
Ransomware Defender is fully automated, taking care of all threats via an advanced Scan > Detect > Lock Down mechanism that proactively stands guard to detected threats, and works alongside all main antiviruses and anti-malware products. Ransomware Defender also features three distinct tools provided by Ransomware Defender for cleaning system history of protecting user privacy, shredding files to make sure they cannot be recovered with specialized software, and for disabling autorun programs to improve Windows boot time. Also, there are a scheduled automatic scan, secured file eraser, lifetime updates, and support.
This tool has a real-time engine made to prevent ransomware agents from infiltrating the PC, three scanning modes to find and remove infected files, a quarantine manager, and advanced scan configuration settings for experienced users. The anti-ransomware tool left a small footprint on the computer's performance in our tests and carried out scans quickly. Unfortunately, it failed in some cases to identify ransomware so we can only assume that its definitions need a bit more work. Otherwise, the interface is modern and easy to use, and experienced users are free to change scan settings.
- Ransomware protection - Detects and removes any known ransomware before it can take action and harm user PC;
- Smart Ransomware detection - Advanced detection systems will locate and report any potential threat in real time;
- Deep scan - The program will deep-scan user device and find hidden ransomware in both high and low-level folders;
- 365/24/7 protection - Stands guard at all times, with adjustable schedule scans and a 24/7 real-time detection mechanism;
- Active protection - Provides a complete hands-off option, proactively managing scan, detection & block processes;
- Internet security - Protects from malicious online attempts to attack user computer and infect it with malware.
- Scheduled scan/clean action - Schedule automated scans at user desired frequency and timing, thus make sure the user does not forget to scan computer frequently manually;
- Automatic update - Automatically updates daily, ensuring the most comprehensive and accurate detection rate possible;
- Automation - Fully automated with just a few clicks. All needed processes will be performed automatically;
- Secure file eraser - If user suspect some application on PC contains the threat, the user will be able to remove it alongside with every file related to it.
OS: Microsoft Windows 7,Windows 8 and Windows 10 (both 32 & 64-bit);
.NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go to igorca and Team URET who made and shared the patch with us!
Official installer: RansomwareDefenderSetup.exe
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links (Size: 7.71 MB):