- 51.6 GB
- 11.8 TB
TVTools tool AlterID is a lightweight tool whose primary purpose is to reset the ID of TeamViewer software. TVTools AlterID has 3 ID reset options:
- Trial mode (after seven days trial license with full features will expire)
- After the trial period the user will need to renew the trial license - reset AlterID, restart TeamViewer to register with the new ID trial license;
- Free mode (application has the basic features and includes advertisements)
- Reset ID, restart TeamViewer, register new ID with the free license;
- Wipe mode - Returns to the original ID received when starting TeamViewer for the first time.
1. TeamViewer must be running or move "AlterID.exe" in the TeamViewer local directory;
2. Run the "AlterID.exe" and browse to the TeamViewer's local folder;
NOTE: TVTools AlterID will not work after applying patches to change the way to get UUID (e.g. patch from vcart). If the user decides to use 5.x Launcher after applying AlterID Resetter, start AlterID in Delete mode. AlterID's is not dependent on TeamViewer version so that the user can update TeamViewer to the current build at any time.
Virus free! 100% clean!
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links (Size: 391.24 KB):