Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent 💎PleXusOS💎

johnwalked

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
160 GB
Uploaded
344.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
QYRaPU.th.png

QYRaPU.png

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
68.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
I can't find services notifications
Really?
You can't find services notifications?
Did you even bother to search for it?

Don't double post, use the edit button to add or correct something at your post?
Enable biometric service and before you ask again, "Google" is your best friend, use it.

shiva48

Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
190.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi. Thank you for this nice build.
Can anyone please confirm if bluetooth earphones working with it? It can't seem to detect bluetooth earphones on my machine. It just keeps on searching. I updated all drivers from windows update as well as DriverEasy.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
68.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
Hi. Thank you for this nice build.
Can anyone please confirm if bluetooth earphones working with it? It can't seem to detect bluetooth earphones on my machine. It just keeps on searching. I updated all drivers from windows update as well as DriverEasy.
Enough services have been disabled for windows to be faster, enable bluetooth services and you will be fine.

johnwalked

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
160 GB
Uploaded
344.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Really?
You can't find services notifications?
Did you even bother to search for it?

Don't double post, use the edit button to add or correct something at your post?

Enable biometric service and before you ask again, "Google" is your best friend, use it.
Okay will do, sorry for spam I'm an ambitious noob. Again Thanks for this build working smooth on 10+ yrs Toshiba Satellite Pro C850

shiva48

Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
190.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Enough services have been disabled for windows to be faster, enable bluetooth services and you will be fine.
Thanks. Enabled all bluetooth services. Although, it discovered bluetooth earphones now but connects and disconnects in loop.

Dark Wolf

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
883.4 GB
Uploaded
43.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (52)
Member for 1 years
Thanks. Enabled all bluetooth services. Although, it discovered bluetooth earphones now but connects and disconnects in loop.

Have you got all the right device drivers installed too? Re-enabling the service is the first step since it was disabled. Making sure you installed all your device drivers is another.

I formally had a 10+ year old Toshiba Satellite A665 16 inch. It didn't come with built-in bluetooth though I later got a bluetooth add-in installed, and built-in windows drivers didn't cut it. It would rarely connect or stay connected for long when connected.
Audio sounded choppy too. When I found manufacture and device specific drivers, it worked great.
So this may be the case for you too.

GamerManZero

Downloaded
6.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Very cool! You do such great work! I am running your NeXusOs as my main system. Love it, thank you!

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
68.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
The disconnection has nothing to do with this window build, its an untouched, nothing has been removed, so the problem is from your side.
Do what @MetalReaper said above.

january30

Downloaded
284.8 GB
Uploaded
7.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
i can start with that
that looks very inviting
thank you for sharing

shiva48

Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
190.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Yes. I installed all drivers via windows update as well drivereasy. Re-enabled bluetooth services and started them as well. Even rebooted and checked whether services were stopped but they were running all fine.
It's strange because I have been using FBConan and Phrankie's build before without any bluetooth earphones problem.
Anyways I have now installed untouched ISO and earphones are running well now without any issues. So nothing wrong with my earbuds, guess Plexusos didn't like me.
Thanks for trying to help.

chipamaker

Downloaded
15.7 GB
Uploaded
46.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
looks good, Much, Much Appreciated. Thank you

Dark Wolf

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
883.4 GB
Uploaded
43.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (52)
Member for 1 years
Yes. I installed all drivers via windows update as well drivereasy. Re-enabled bluetooth services and started them as well. Even rebooted and checked whether services were stopped but they were running all fine.
It's strange because I have been using FBConan and Phrankie's build before without any bluetooth earphones problem.
Anyways I have now installed untouched ISO and earphones are running well now without any issues. So nothing wrong with my earbuds, guess Plexusos didn't like me.
Thanks for trying to help.

Sorry to hear that, these things happen. Though @Jerry_Xristos is correct in what he said. It's been my experience with drivers for certain devices like bluetooth that drivers installed via Windows Update usually won't cut it. They are generic.
Most of the time you need manufacture / device specific drivers before it works properly, which means you'll need to find the name of the bluetooth chipset and who made it, and search for the right Windows drivers / software online.

Just some food for thought. Good luck!

Tonee Lim

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2 TB
Uploaded
21.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
:h::h::h:Truly a Decadent and Delish piece of craftsmanship...TYVM Jerry!!! :h::h::h:

Hamcol

Downloaded
15.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hi, I am glad to be come a member of your team.

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
119.8 GB
Uploaded
43.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:inlove: Wow, really, just wow
that is so enchanting @Jerry_Xristos :inlove:

albert RN

Downloaded
133.1 GB
Uploaded
971.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you love this will seed Top Team TeamOS...