Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tech News 12 Best Anti-Ransomware Tools To Protect Your Computer

pJuy5.png

Here we are going to mention 13 best Anti-Ransomware software that you must have on your computer to protect your files. These Anti-ransomware will prevent ransomware from entering your system. It might also help you to decrypt the file in case if your computer has been compromised.
12 Best Anti-Ransomware Tools To Protect Your Computer

Well, we must admit that Ransomware attacks are one of the growing threats when it comes to the security and privacy of computers. We have just seen the malicious software WanaCryptor 2.0 is being used to carry out one of the biggest ransomware attacks of its kind.

Security researchers at Avast have recorded over 57,000 detections of WanaCryptor 2.0 ransomware in 99 countries. Let me tell you, after the attack, the ransom being demanded is $300 worth of bitcoins.

We have already shared an article in which we have listed some working methods to protect yourself from Wannacrypt0r ransomware. Here we are going to mention 5 best Anti-Ransomware software that you must have on your computer to protect your files.

These Anti-ransomware will prevent ransomware from entering your system. It might also help you to decrypt the file in case if your computer has been compromised. So, let’s have a look at the best Anti-ransomware software.

#1 Trend Micro Internet Security

pJTFR.jpg

Trend Micro Internet Security provides advanced online protection for 1 PC so you can enjoy your digital life safely. It’s designed to safeguard your privacy on social networks. It features the latest in anti-ransomware technology.

#2 MalwareBytes Anti-Ransomware

pJYUq.png

Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware monitors all activity on the computer and identifies actions which are typical of ransomware activity. It keeps track of all activity and, once it has enough evidence to determine a certain process or thread to be ransomware, blocks the infection and quarantines the ransomware before it has a chance to encrypt users’ files.

#3 Cybereason Ransom free

pJeGQ.jpg

Cybereason RansomFree protects against 99 percent of ransomware strains. RansomFree detects ransomware, suspends the activity, displays a popup that warns users that their files are at risk and lets the user stop the attack with one click.

#4 Zemana Antimalware

pJibW.jpg

Ransomware has become a top security threat in the last couple of years. Due to the massive spread of ransomware, everyone is at risk. Zemana antimalware have a ransomware protection tool which is very effective.

#5 Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware

pJDKH.jpg

Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware is a free security tool that can protect against existing and emerging ransomware attacks. Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware prevents the following families of ransomware from encrypting your files: CTB-Locker, Locky, Pertya, and TeslaCrypt.

#6 HitmanPro Alert

pJXLV.png

HitmanPro.Alert is another best security tool that you can use in 2019. The great thing about HitmanPro.Alert is that it can recognize any types of ransomware attack. Not just that, but the security tool also promises some advanced and real-time protection against all hackings, program exploits, webcam spying. So, it’s another best anti-ransomware tool which you can use.

#7 Kaspersky Anti-ransomware Tool

pJjRK.jpg

Well, Kaspersky is one of the leading names in the security section. Kaspersky is known for its security products like internet security, antivirus tools, etc. Recently, Kaspersky launched an anti-ransomware tool which provides complete protection against all recent ransomware attacks. So, Kaspersky Anti-ransomware Tool is another best anti-ransomware tool which you can use.

#8 Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus

pJtUs.png

Well, Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus is an antivirus tool which comes with lots of other unique features. One of the notable features of Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus is its ransomware security, and the tool promises to protect your computer against all recent ransomware attacks. Not just that, but the security tool also offers a firewall which can monitor all incoming and outgoing traffic.

#9 McAfee Ransomware Interceptor

pJWEz.jpg

McAfee Ransomware Interceptor is one of the best and leading anti-ransomware tool which you can use on your Windows computer. The security tool promises to offer protection against all recent ransomware attack. Not just that, but McAfee Ransomware Interceptor is extremely lightweight, and it doesn’t consume much of your RAM resources. So, McAfee Ransomware Interceptor is one of the leading anti-ransomware tools to have.

#10 QuickHeal Decryption Tool

pJpHE.jpg

Well, QuickHeal Decryption Tool is a free Ransomware decryption tool which can decrypt the encrypted files from your computer. However, the tool can decrypt files encrypted by selected types of ransomware. QuickHeal Decryption Tool can decrypt Nemucod, ODC, LeChiffre, Globe 1, Globe 2, and many other types of ransomware. So, QuickHeal Decryption Tool is another best decryption tool which you can use right now.

#11 Comodo Cleaning Essential

pJ4Od.jpg

Comodo Cleaning Essential is basically a set of security tools which can detect and remove malware. Apart from that, Comodo Cleaning Essential also offers a powerful virus scanning tool, rootkits removals, malicious registry key removal tool, etc. So, all those things make Comodo Cleaning Essential a perfect anti-ransomware tool. So, Comodo Cleaning Essential is another best anti-ransomware tool which you can use today.

#12 Avast Ransomware Decryption Tools

pJRm9.jpg

Avast the leading security company also provides a wide range of tools to remove different types of ransomware. It doesn’t have an all-in-one tool to decrypt the encrypted files, but it has tools for every different ransomware types. Users just need to visit this link to download the decryption tool for any particular ransomware. So, Avast Ransomware Decryption Tools is another best Ransomware decryption tool which you can use right now.

So, these are the 12 best anti-ransomware software for Windows operating system. Make sure to defend your computer against any ransomware attack.

Also most of this programs are posted here and are updated regulary by our great members!

Feel free to comment what other Ransomware AV program or/and tool you use/or recommend and why.

WhiteLocks

eXPerience
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
771.4 GB
Uploaded
7.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
This is very useful information, i love testing malware against anti-malware software. :)

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10964 (10964)
Member for 8 years
This is very useful information, i love testing malware against anti-malware software. :)

You my friend are 1 crazy man I must say :D

_mp3_

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
avast the best...

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
224.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Iceman96 Usefull info here :)

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
Thanks @Iceman96 for me after full test the best is Zemana

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
429.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
awesome share mate...Nice info to have

WideGlide

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Iceman96: Nice post buddy. I use Ransomware Defender and I'm less than happy with it. The "deep scan" seems to take a long time and it quarantines a lot of "low risk" junk that it identifies so I'm looking for a better solution. Also, let's not forget that Windows 10 offers Ransomware protection. I have it activated by default but not really sure how good it is.

Juujika

Downloaded
4.7 GB
Uploaded
55 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks @Iceman96 for me after full test the best is Zemana
Im not sure about the Zemana. Just tried it and it immediately deleted my web browser. Maybe it happen because old version of Zemana, i dont know.
But is seems to be very light. I used to use Malwarebyte Antimalware, but it is so heavy nowadays so im not gonna use it anymore even when i have lifetime license for it.

Last edited:

mib123

Downloaded
6.7 GB
Uploaded
2.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
great

mikal_s

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very useful info

ZeLimB

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
125.2 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I've been using malwarebyte for a very long time, personally the antivirus is optional
because malwarebyte does the job just as well and especially less greedy than avast for example
personal opinion of course ^^
thanks for this info ;)