Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent 360 Total Security Essential Free v10.8.0.1262 ---TeamOs---

blumbird

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
@Jimmy Collaros You're not the only one setting up original, untouched apps, like cra*ked. It's forum policy. They allow it because that's what the "big" names from this forum do. I read how beginners resuscitate ORIGINAL files with responses: "thanks for your part", "good job", "thank you bro",... Funny.

SiteWizard

Super Moderator
Uploader
Retired Veterans
Downloaded
179.2 GB
Uploaded
13.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
@Jimmy Collaros You're not the only one setting up original, untouched apps, like cra*ked. It's forum policy. They allow it because that's what the "big" names from this forum do. I read how beginners resuscitate ORIGINAL files with responses: "thanks for your part", "good job", "thank you bro",... Funny.
Wat do you mean with this answer...
wat i can make up from you'r replay her is that you think it is funny that members say thank you for the upload ....
when it is like wat i think then you are on thin ice ....

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Greetings from Greece. Keep seeding your Torrents.
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
632.4 GB
Uploaded
124.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
462 (459)
what i find most funny now days ,trust me 100%
youtube has more answer
like nod32 keys or avast key
you get people update working keys ,they show u how set up and put the key they use
google sometime take me place i dont want enter,so youtube safest... try it youtube any app and write key or licences
you get file to download
You want the key for this program am i right? Why don't you find it from YouTube if it is so easy?
My last reply. No use to continue.

blumbird

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I'm sorry, my English is bad. I wanted to write a review. And if something is wrong, then I will also write that "everything is the ok".

Corrydrive

Banned
Downloaded
18.2 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
You want the key for this program am i right? Why don't you find it from YouTube if it is so easy?
My last reply. No use to continue.
It was just a suggest no hard feelings,please don't be mad ,I have a beer ,let cheer...
If I was verified user..I would upload alot of software,virus free by virus total and silent app and msi.. but I can't all I can do is read and write..I use silent install builder to create silent exe or msi
I create my own os like dark wolf and nick..