Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked 5x different installs [Win10/11] gets same 'bug' within minutes... I'm stumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3lph4z4

Downloaded
294.3 GB
Uploaded
397 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
It started on the BlackStar X-Pro i've ran about a month, but since after fresh installing LiteOS 11 Ultralight Ultimate, LiteOS 11 Pro+ (22621.169) & 2x other Win10 released, and same thing happens within minutes after first login, seemingly at random - it *might* have something to do with gfx card driver since after the screen flicker from install it seems to have gotten triggered, though i've tried different driver versions too - And the only semi-link I've found searching online for similar (tho not same) symptoms, was said to have had something to do with startisback, - but both these guesses could well be wrong too.

So a few minutes after each successful OS install with everything working fine, <something> happens & I'm back at the desktop, though just the background, no icons & anything i open/that's open already is visible on the taskbar as well as preview if you hover over it, but it won't display/restore the window, whether i move/restore/maximize - nothing works. When i ctrl + alt + del, i get a black screen with cursor & only pressing ESC gets me back to the blank wallpaper - ctrl + shft + esc doesn't work either & neither does advanced restart holding shift - I can however right click on the desktop and successfully boot into safe mode through one of the context menu option, and choosing control panel from start menu opens the window too, tho settings, run & most other shortcuts doesn't - it just displays it on task bar & shows me the preview if i hover over it... I'm off to try +- fresh install #9 for the day, but I'm stumped & any help/ideas would be much appreciated...
Regards.

@FBConan

Last edited:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
This has nothing to do with FORUM BUGS AND ISSUES.
You should ask the author on said Threads by tagging them like this @FBConan

3lph4z4

Downloaded
294.3 GB
Uploaded
397 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This has nothing to do with FORUM BUGS AND ISSUES.
You should ask the author on said Threads by tagging them like this @FBConan
Thank you Sir, I apologize - Which thread should i move it over to?

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Find the Thread where you dowloaded os from and tag author there and comment.

Ex: @FBConan BLAH BLAH BLAH

3lph4z4

Downloaded
294.3 GB
Uploaded
397 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Find the Thread where you dowloaded os from and tag author there and comment.

Ex: @FBConan BLAH BLAH BLAH
It says i don't have permission to do so on the Win 10/11 threads.. may i do so on the 'help and request center' thread? And then after this, am i able to delete all these messages posted here now?

sorry again for the inconvenience, sir :/

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11435 (11435)
Member for 8 years
Ask the author Tag @FBConan on the thread where you downloaded. That is all.
This is unnecessary and will be closed quickly.
Sounds like issue for you only. I'm stumped too.

johnnydorayme

Downloaded
44.9 GB
Uploaded
620 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
try a full install from Microsoft ie win 10 and see if you have a problem.. if not kick lite and ultra into the night..

3lph4z4

Downloaded
294.3 GB
Uploaded
397 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
try a full install from Microsoft ie win 10 and see if you have a problem.. if not kick lite and ultra into the night..
I'll try that actually, but will stay a minimalist, i'm afraid - writing you this from within safe mode is no fun tho, everything is so... ugly.

3lph4z4

Downloaded
294.3 GB
Uploaded
397 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Ask the author Tag @FBConan on the thread where you downloaded. That is all.
This is unnecessary and will be closed quickly.
Sounds like issue for you only. I'm stumped too.
As I mentioned, it says i don't have permission to post on the Windows 11 / Windows 10 thread. Thanks for the feedback though, Mr Spacely - I'm a fan :)

*TheBeast*

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
947.2 MB
Uploaded
149.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
As I mentioned, it says i don't have permission to post on the Windows 11 / Windows 10 thread. Thanks for the feedback though, Mr Spacely - I'm a fan :)

Hey @3lph4z4 , He means to post a Reply! on the Specific Thread where you downloaded the windows Release. If it says you don't have permission then your trying to do the wrong thing. For example you may not have permission to Create a New Thread in the windows 10/11 section but you SHOULD have permission to Reply* on Threads that already exist!. He wants you to Post a Comment/Reply on the specific Thread so they know which specific windows release you are talking about and so that the Author of that thread can Possibly Help.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11435 (11435)
Member for 8 years
Why do you have 5 different IP's? Your account is valid and working. No reason you can't reply.

FBConan

 
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
38.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
Hey @3lph4z4 Just noticed this message, and issue you're having.

Sorry, I'm dealing with some stressful and unfortunate situations in my personal life, not as active on this forum right now.

All I can tell you, is I test most of my builds personally in new and old laptops, from 11 years old MBR, to 2021 UEFI, Intel, AMD, Nvidia, External Displays, Dual Display, Gaming, Productivity, and have never had a single issue installing, or using any of my builds.

I know, this is just for me, but I install and test most of my builds on many different systems personally to make sure they work well.

I don't have the time to trouble shoot for each individual user, which is why I write so much information in my threads, so whoever uses my builds, can hopefully troubleshoot the issues themselves.

All I can recommend, is Use Rufus, and perform a clean install. I recommend this method only, because I know it works, I've never had a failed install, or a single issue with this method.

If you still can't get the build working the way you would like, please go with another lite build, or try an untouched build of Windows. Use whatever build works best for you, and your PC's.

I make every effort to make my builds run as light, and fast as possible, within reason, while trying to make them compatible for most users needs, from productivity, to gaming, design, etc, from Desktop, to laptop, old hardware to new.

The only Software I usually install in my builds, is StartAllBack, or StartIsBack, because I prefer a clean slate to work with, so try uninstalling, or disabling that software, and go from there.

Good luck, I hope you can fix whatever issue you are having.
Also.. check your laptop or Desktop MFG website for the latest drivers, or check for a BIOS Update, sometimes that fixes issues, like the graphical issues you are having.

Last piece of advice I can give you, and everyone, is if you are using an Ultralight build of mine, I don't recommend them for most users. If you are interested in using my custom builds, I recommend my full featured Updatable builds, which run virtually as light, and fast as my Ultralight, but offer so much more feature wise, which solves most users issues.

for example, I just installed 22621.169 Pro+, replacing my 22621.169 Ultralight Ultimate Build, and they use about the same idle RAM and CPU Processes, offer the same performance, but Pro+ offers so much more, Feature and Support wise.

- Oh.. one last note..
Try writing the ISO to a different USB device, if you are having repeat issues, could be a corrupt USB drive.

3lph4z4

Downloaded
294.3 GB
Uploaded
397 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Why do you have 5 different IP's? Your account is valid and working. No reason you can't reply.
5G connection, i don't know why5 ip's tho... one for every G?

3lph4z4

Downloaded
294.3 GB
Uploaded
397 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hey @3lph4z4 , He means to post a Reply! on the Specific Thread where you downloaded the windows Release. If it says you don't have permission then your trying to do the wrong thing. For example you may not have permission to Create a New Thread in the windows 10/11 section but you SHOULD have permission to Reply* on Threads that already exist!. He wants you to Post a Comment/Reply on the specific Thread so they know which specific windows release you are talking about and so that the Author of that thread can Possibly Help.
Thank you Mr.TheBeast... that's embarrassing... i should have been able to figure that out - Thank you for clarifying.

3lph4z4

Downloaded
294.3 GB
Uploaded
397 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hey @3lph4z4 Just noticed this message, and issue you're having.

Sorry, I'm dealing with some stressful and unfortunate situations in my personal life, not as active on this forum right now.

All I can tell you, is I test most of my builds personally in new and old laptops, from 11 years old MBR, to 2021 UEFI, Intel, AMD, Nvidia, External Displays, Dual Display, Gaming, Productivity, and have never had a single issue installing, or using any of my builds.

I know, this is just for me, but I install and test most of my builds on many different systems personally to make sure they work well.

I don't have the time to trouble shoot for each individual user, which is why I write so much information in my threads, so whoever uses my builds, can hopefully troubleshoot the issues themselves.

All I can recommend, is Use Rufus, and perform a clean install. I recommend this method only, because I know it works, I've never had a failed install, or a single issue with this method.

If you still can't get the build working the way you would like, please go with another lite build, or try an untouched build of Windows. Use whatever build works best for you, and your PC's.

I make every effort to make my builds run as light, and fast as possible, within reason, while trying to make them compatible for most users needs, from productivity, to gaming, design, etc, from Desktop, to laptop, old hardware to new.

The only Software I usually install in my builds, is StartAllBack, or StartIsBack, because I prefer a clean slate to work with, so try uninstalling, or disabling that software, and go from there.

Good luck, I hope you can fix whatever issue you are having.
Also.. check your laptop or Desktop MFG website for the latest drivers, or check for a BIOS Update, sometimes that fixes issues, like the graphical issues you are having.

Last piece of advice I can give you, and everyone, is if you are using an Ultralight build of mine, I don't recommend them for most users. If you are interested in using my custom builds, I recommend my full featured Updatable builds, which run virtually as light, and fast as my Ultralight, but offer so much more feature wise, which solves most users issues.

for example, I just installed 22621.169 Pro+, replacing my 22621.169 Ultralight Ultimate Build, and they use about the same idle RAM and CPU Processes, offer the same performance, but Pro+ offers so much more, Feature and Support wise.

- Oh.. one last note..
Try writing the ISO to a different USB device, if you are having repeat issues, could be a corrupt USB drive.

Thank you for your time Sir @FBConan
Turns out the problem was multiple entries for some reason of my monitor, graphics card and IGA under hidden devices in device manager - removing them all in safe mode & rebooting normal had everything back to normal. Each of your builds have always been impeccable, without exception. I don't really have words to accurately express the gratitude i have to your incredible service & what it has meant to me over the years.
I'm sorry to hear about the personal challenging you're facing - I'm praying that the stress will leave you & that you'll experience turn around & a positive resolve in all these situations.
Thank you again.
Warm regards,
JD

Status
Not open for further replies.