Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials 8 Mistakes New YouTube Creators Make that Hurt Their Channels

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (300)
Member for 9 years
8 Mistakes New YouTube Creators Make that Hurt Their Channels
E89TA.jpg

Video: .MP4, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48kHz, 2ch | Duration: 22m
Genre:
eLearning | Language: English | Size: 406 MB

In this Course we're going to go over 8 mistakes new creators make that hurt their channel.

These mistakes can be detrimental to your success on YouTube & they're relevant for new Content Creators & creators that have successful channels too.

Doing one or two of these things won't cause you to lose subscribers, lose views, or lose watch time overnight...but if you continue to make these mistakes, it's only a matter of time before your channel is on life support.

There are many dos & don'ts new YouTubers don't fully grasp until they learn them by making videos & uploading them to see how their audience responds.

And quite often (it wasn't too long ago I was getting started on YouTube) we can get too wrapped up in the view count or the subscriber number or growing rapidly that we forget the main goal...grow your YouTube channel long term.

If you're looking for short term success on YouTube, chances are you won't find it. And, even if you do (let's say you create a YouTube video that happens to go viral...or maybe you clickbait your way to subs & viewers around hot topics), your channel's success will be very short lived.

It's all about playing the long game for those creators out there that really want to grow their channel & potentially turn this into a career or way to create content for a living.

So I hope this Course serves as a checklist to see 8 Mistakes you need to avoid making when you're just starting your channel (or even if you have a channel that's already growing). These are the tips I wish I received when I was first starting my YouTube journey.

Eu1gt.jpg
Eu568.png
EuFSJ.png
EuIzD.png
EuJYg.png
EuaN5.png

Download

Manny Hacker

Banned
Downloaded
66.1 GB
Uploaded
11 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks For This Tutorial :inlove:

sujatha1983

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
402.4 GB
Uploaded
864 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
nice share bro thanks

Poold1943

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
36.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
good info ...

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: Makes alot of sense, anything that rises too quickly, falls the same
way, I believe, like those one hit wonders, you wonder what happened to
so,so after that one fabulous song or YouTube video etc.
It makes absolute sense to think and work for the long haul
and not be so caught up on being an over night success.

Thank you:)