Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked 8year old laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen01

Downloaded
10.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Best Os for 8 year old laptop
i5 460M 3 gb ram
For Printer / Epson 245 pm etc

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
IF you dont specifically need windows 10, I would go with any windows 7 build tho it depends on what kind of tasks you want to do with the laptop. Note that "slim" builds might miss components you may need depending on the programs you plan to run.

If you need 10, I would go with LTSB 1607. It's an older but stable as a rock build with much of the bloatware officially removed by Microsoft.

Before you install any build, I would suggest you make sure that you can find all the necessary drivers so you won't have any unpleasant surprises.

We don't recommend any specific builds cause it would be unfair to the rest of the modders. Most any build will work for you tbh so a small test run would be more than enough for you to make your mind up.

Hope it helped.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
If you insist on Windows 10 then use one of these:

There is no best OS and we do no give suggestions on Windows builds. Each user has different preferences.
Solutions are given. Thread removed to H&R, locked, and tagged as completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.