Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent ABBYY FineReader v15.0.18.1494 Corporate

gold0060

Downloaded
14.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thankssssssss

atepale

Downloaded
141.7 GB
Uploaded
54.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Excellent! Works like a charm! Thank you!

damodhar.k54

Downloaded
35.7 GB
Uploaded
22.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you for providing this software , i can scan pages easily and edit now ....earlier i used windows scanner manager , it was very hard for me .

free2

Downloaded
31.8 GB
Uploaded
99.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for sharing this useful apps.

zeeee

Downloaded
47.7 GB
Uploaded
552.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much for such a great dowload

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I have tried almost all of the pdf readers etc...…..among them i find this abbyy as my favorite pdf reader....

But also there is a huge problem in this !!!!!!!!!!!
I have tried it at windows7....8.1....and 10. It doesn't install properly unless the concerned window is fully update from Microsoft !!!!!
NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT SHOULD BE THE PROBLEM WITH WINDOWS WITHOUT BEING UPDATE FROM MICROSOFT AS THIS ABBYY GETS PROBLEMS WITH THE WINDOWS?
ALL EXPERTS PLZ HELP ME IN THIS ISSUE.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I have tried almost all of the pdf readers etc...…..among them i find this abbyy as my favorite pdf reader....

But also there is a huge problem in this !!!!!!!!!!!
I have tried it at windows7....8.1....and 10. It doesn't install properly unless the concerned window is fully update from Microsoft !!!!!
NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT SHOULD BE THE PROBLEM WITH WINDOWS WITHOUT BEING UPDATE FROM MICROSOFT AS THIS ABBYY GETS PROBLEMS WITH THE WINDOWS?
ALL EXPERTS PLZ HELP ME IN THIS ISSUE.
There is no solution because there is no problem. Programs often use windows subsystems in order to complete their tasks. For example, windows imaging services to use a scanner, windows printing services to use a printer, some specific updates to work with office 365, and so on. Tho I haven't use ABBY for some time now if it asks for something it's because it needs it and if you have an issue with that, you should contact ABBY.

Additionally, an error screenshot would help a lot, because it may not be what you think it is. For example, if you use any windows lite version that has removed things that ABBY needs, it can cause a similar error but that doesn't mean that ABBY needs the latest update.

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
There is no solution because there is no problem. Programs often use windows subsystems in order to complete their tasks. For example, windows imaging services to use a scanner, windows printing services to use a printer, some specific updates to work with office 365, and so on. Tho I haven't use ABBY for some time now if it asks for something it's because it needs it and if you have an issue with that, you should contact ABBY.

Additionally, an error screenshot would help a lot, because it may not be what you think it is. For example, if you use any windows lite version that has removed things that ABBY needs, it can cause a similar error but that doesn't mean that ABBY needs the latest update.
Your last few words are quite remarkable......problem is not of the ABBYY rather it should be of the limited versions of windows!
I know not what is shortcoming of the start windows.

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
This error is show as i install it at a fresh windows without fully updated. whats wrong with it plz

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
This error is show as i install it at a fresh windows without fully updated. whats wrong with it plz

I cant see the image, it's small (320x180). Reupload at a better resolution using this site

allpha

Downloaded
57.1 GB
Uploaded
128.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you very much for this! Really Appreciate it

Ergi Kruja

Downloaded
27 GB
Uploaded
2.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you man you are just the best!

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
102.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you very much for sharing this application it helps me a lot thanks dear

soni123

Downloaded
173.3 GB
Uploaded
291 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
THANK YOU FOR UPDATED VERSION

Yodagasan

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thanks a lot! Works great!

vnpt0409

Downloaded
33 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much for your wonderful sharing.