Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct ABSTRACTS EASY

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
PpvS9h.png

Pp7CQz.png

Ppv4bW.png

Hello and Good Day to You. Hope this finds you in good spirits as we are at the moment.
George and the othe 5 teenagers are the ones who created these this time around. Its
taken me a week to put it all together and looks pretty decent for their efforts. They just
handed me literally all the files separately and in random order to see if I could figure them
out. What a laugh we all had too. Amelia wanted nothing to do with it as I'm the puzzle solver.
These were made with Xwidget Pro partial skins, pieces of Rainmeter skins, Winstep Xtreme
docks with some rather interesting custom icons. Along with custom Winamp media players too.

Ppvs8r.png

Please view at 1920x1080 for best results. Use Winrar or Winzip to open. File Size: 20 Mb.

Ppv1Xj.png

Pp7ePW.png

Pp7dSU.png

Have an older gang of kids now for a short while until class ends. They're really helping us
out around the place. Had some Peace Corp volunteers stop by. Very cool stories told. Thank
you TeamOS staff and members for your friendships and support, we cherish them here.
In Loving Regards,

PpvJRK.png

:h::h::h:

PpvILV.png