Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Acronis True Image 2021 Build 35860 Multilingual *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11560 (11560)
Member for 8 years
PfPVEm.png

2e0do.png

Combining reliable backup with proven anti-malware technology, our unique cyber protection solution effectively safeguards all of your data, apps and systems.

Backup and Recovery
Mirror imaging. Disk cloning. All‑in‑one recovery drives. It’s easy to ensure your data is available for recovery, no matter what happens.

Anywhere Access
Retrieve any file from your cloud backup, wherever you are, on any device. Manage backups remotely. Enjoy secure file sync and share.

Innovative Protections
The only personal backup solution that uses AI to stop ransomware and cryptojacking in real time. Offers blockchain data notarization.

Enhanced Vision
How we access and use data is constantly changing, as are the threats to that data. Your protection must evolve too. With 100+ enhancements and new features, Acronis True Image 2020 keeps you current.

Automated Dual Protection
Back up locally while simultaneously replicating it in the cloud so you’ve always got a secure off-site copy for recovery.

Tray Notification Center
Messages pushed to your desktop tray enable you to monitor the status of backups so you can quickly respond to any issues.

Custom Power Management
Avoid draining your battery by efficiently managing laptop backups. Set a minimum power level or block backups on battery power.

Back Up on Select Wi-Fi
Where you back up is your choice. Now you can easily avoid the metered connections and public networks that put data at risk.

Improved Cloud Restores
Enjoy faster performance and a more intuitive experience. Enhanced for even easier navigatation.

Efficient, All-in-one Protection
Using multiple solutions to protect your data? Then you’re paying more for a patchwork that creates gaps in your defense. Acronis True Image 2020 delivers the power of integration, with data protection, cybersecurity, and management features you control from a single intuitive dashboard.

Versatile
Back up what you want, how you want with tools like mirror imaging, file/folder-level backups, active disk cloning, cloud-to-cloud Office 365 backups, event-based scheduling, non-stop backups, and automatic replication of local backups in the cloud.

Flexible
Control where you store your data, whether it’s locally on an external hard drive, network folder or NAS device, off-site in the cloud, or a combination to ensure total protection. Approve specific Wi-Fi networks to avoid potential problems.

Visual
Know everything about your backup at a glance. Monitor the status of backups with push notifications to your desktop tray. See file sizes, backup speeds, and color-coded displays of the type of data stored with our visual dashboard.

Compatible
Safeguard your data regardless of where it lives with a solution that supports the latest versions of Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices, as well as virtual machines. Our integrated anti-malware defense is 100% compatible with other anti-virus software.

File Size: 793.5 MB

2eYoK.png

PfP6G5.jpg

PfPmxg.png

2eGaV.png

Burn ISO to USB using Rufus.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    1 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 1 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    df7f6046ff1b46848455e3b19d7ea248c32cb336
  • Loading…

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
700.4 GB
Uploaded
48.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for this great backup program, Backup saved my machine recently. Thanks for the hard work and be safe out there, will seed in my seedbox.

WideGlide

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks! A must have utility if you don't want to go through the pain of losing all your programs and data.

twotube

Downloaded
167.8 GB
Uploaded
49.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks for your great sharing

jerome28

Downloaded
542.9 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks!!! for the updated software

dxneed

Downloaded
37.6 GB
Uploaded
97.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for Sharing nice apps .....................................

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this.

I just tried it on a Windows 10 Pro virtual machine. The patcher didn't find the files to Medicines automatically so I had to find them myself. They are not all in the same folder but their locations are listed in the "RaedMe.txt" file.

I haven't tried all the functions yet but basic backup and restore seems to work.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
The backup process is very fast.

orion999

Downloaded
50.7 GB
Uploaded
157.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the early xmas pressie :)

CYCLONEY

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.4 GB
Uploaded
97 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
cannot access te file error happens to me while trying to Medicines "TrueImageHomeService.exe" even while the program is closed

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
cannot access te file error happens to me while trying to Medicines "TrueImageHomeService.exe" even while the program is closed
Perhaps you have to have administrator rights. I was logged in as an administrator when I installed True Image and I had no problems at all.

If this is not your problem then post a screenshot of the error message.

For me. the patcher didn't find the files to Medicines automatically so I had to find them myself. They are not all in the same folder but their locations are listed in the "RaedMe.txt" file.

It is polite to say something like "Please help me".

Good luck.

CYCLONEY

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.4 GB
Uploaded
97 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Perhaps you have to have administrator rights. I was logged in as an administrator when I installed True Image and I had no problems at all.

If this is not your problem then post a screenshot of the error message.

For me. the patcher didn't find the files to Medicines automatically so I had to find them myself. They are not all in the same folder but their locations are listed in the "RaedMe.txt" file.

It is polite to say something like "Please help me".

Good luck.
thank u for replying so fast and sorry for being so urge to ask without the proper manner

regarding my problem i managed to solve it by rebooting into safe mode

so thanks again for ur efforts

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks @Mr. Spacely For The Update :h:

viorel1628

Banned
Downloaded
47.4 GB
Uploaded
329.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank You for the program.

viorel1628

Banned
Downloaded
47.4 GB
Uploaded
329.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Does anybody know how to create a bootable media by Acronis True Image 2021 (only 2021) with winsetupfromusb or other programs ? I want to have Acronis True Image 2021, Windows 10 iso and other software on my only flash disk (32 gb). Thank You in advance !

Johndoe555

Downloaded
129.1 GB
Uploaded
765.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks very much for the great upload

Darkopeth