Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked ADB Appcontrol

TumbleDouble11

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
16.3 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (4)
Member for 3 years
I am requesting the program for I have scoured the branching web to no avail. It hasn't been done yet, a TeamOS version... Can someone help me?

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
I myself am searching for the extended version. Though the free version works for me as well. I did get few keys for 1.7.1 but they no longer work. 1.7.3 is the latest btw.
Cost: Approx 6-7USD for extended and approx 10-12USD with coffee for dev option.
Very costly at least for me.

Last edited:

TumbleDouble11

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
16.3 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (4)
Member for 3 years
Couldn't it be got at by pulling up the exe. in Notepad++ and editing it to unlock it? I've tried Google operators and all kinds of combata. Found nada but, deep web search hasn't been allotted time yet. Idk when I'll get around to that. I never seem to have time these days. Everything taking longer than expected.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Couldn't it be got at by pulling up the exe. in Notepad++ and editing it to unlock it? I've tried Google operators and all kinds of combata. Found nada but, deep web search hasn't been allotted time yet. Idk when I'll get around to that. I never seem to have time these days. Everything taking longer than expected.
Probably, but I think , it will be a pain in the wrong area trying to decode, and also the free version does almost everything over on a TV. I am actually on it for the last 2 hours doing various stuffs.

QQnRdK.png

QQnSts.png