Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Adguard Premium 7.3.3050.0 Nightly (Repack & Portable) | =-TeamOS-= !-MillerGrey

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 4 years

1oddK.jpg

STcME.png

AdGuard is a unique desktop program that has all the necessary features for the best web experience. The software combines the world's most advanced ad blocker for Windows, a whole privacy protection module, and a parental control tool — works perfectly with all browsers or app without exceptions! The application lets the user fully enjoy the Internet without any distractions. Watch the videos without annoying pre-rolls, and browse websites for content not tons of banners. Adguard gives freedom of choice and saves the user's nerves.

It also makes the Internet a safer place: blocks the loading of dangerous websites, speeds up the page loading, secures user privacy and much more. Furthermore, it protects children online by preventing access to inappropriate sites, removing obscene materials from search results, and providing parents with a customizable blacklist to tailor the safest web experience for their kids. After installing Adguard user get clean, safe and fast browsing. That is just a different web surfing experience.

Adguard blocks not only video ads of any kinds in browsers but in programs as well including UI applications from Windows Store. Adguard has an intuitive and straightforward user interface with such additional features like Adguard Assistant, Filter editor, and Filtering log. Daily ad filters and phishing databases updates.

Features

Ad Blocker - The Ad Blocker module removes all ad banners and messages from web pages. The module uses special filters that are sets of filtering rules. High-quality ads filtering blocks all kinds of advertisements like pop-ups, video ads and banners even before pages are loaded in the browser;
Browsing Security - The Browsing Security module protects a user from malware and phishing websites. It will not let the user install malware and will protect the user from web frauds. Protection from phishing and hazardous websites and malvertising (malicious ads);
Stealth Mode - The Stealth Mode module protects the user and his info from being tracked by online statistics gathering resources. Privacy protection against all trackers and analytical spy systems (blocks third-party cookies, hide user IP address, and an abundance of other features to protect personal user data);
Parental Control - The Parental Control module ensures children’s web safety. Enable it for users would like to protect from unacceptable information;
Extensions - To make your browsing experience even more comfortable, AdGuard can perform the functions of a convenient user script manager. Moreover, AdGuard utilizes several pre-installed extensions;
AdGuard Assistant - Allows quick and easy filtering control right in your browser;
AdGuard Popup Blocker - Blocks popup ads on web pages;
Web of Trust - Shows Internet users’ opinions regarding any website.

Main Components

• Antibanner;
  • Antiphishing;
  • Antitracking;
  • Parental control;
  • Safe search;
  • Password protection;
  • Solutions for social networks and video advertising;
  • Browser Extensions;
  • Manual Assistant;
  • Log, monitoring, and statistics;
  • Localization and regional filters;
  • 24-hour technical support;
  • Daily updates to blacklist databases.

STjgD.md.png

Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP

STVht.png

i. Unzip The Archive

ii. Read "Read" for installation instructions.

iii. Enjoy..

STDIJ.png

Hm47d.png

HjfBQ.png

Hju5q.png

STl6g.md.png

VirusTotaL:
2 / 70

Link:

S3g18.png

File Type: rar

File Size: 24.0mb

STwl8.png

Uploadrar:

(PLZ Consider disabling Your Adblocker while downloading)

Zorro48

Windows Customizer
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
870.1 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (7)
Member for 10 years
Perfect, it is self-activated and also the language has been changed to Spanish.

Thank you.

:party::party: Merry Xmas

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 4 years
Hay dos antivirus que detectan el .exe como miners, no parece ser un falso positivo...
english plz.

SUPERPIERRE

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.1 GB
Uploaded
1,021.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks needed an updated version

s4saleem

Downloaded
19.5 GB
Uploaded
17.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
its virus ? my PC effected this software ?

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 4 years
its virus ? my PC effected this software ?
sorry, can you be more specific, in what you want to say

Wukong

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
8.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks Cheers

agahowa23

Downloaded
14 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
english plz.
Oh gee sorry, I didn't even realize! I trusted in the installer and in you of course, but there are two antivirus that detects a miner, doesn't seem like a false positive...

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
Oh gee sorry, I didn't even realize! I trusted in the installer and in you of course, but there are two antivirus that detects a miner, doesn't seem like a false positive...
SS PLEASE

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 4 years
i guess you're right. the two above have detected it. but i used it too (for a while).

but the reason i posted it,

i. no standard av has detected it.

ii. its elchupacabra repack, meaning He is world wide trusted. so ..

so bud, but its okay. i'll remove the link, if a mod say so ( :

RedPill

Downloaded
17.4 GB
Uploaded
112.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you, friend!

agahowa23

Downloaded
14 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
i guess you're right. the two above have detected it. but i used it too (for a while).

but the reason i posted it,

i. no standard av has detected it.

ii. its elchupacabra repack, meaning He is world wide trusted. so ..

so bud, but its okay. i'll remove the link, if a mod say so ( :
Oh no no no man I wasn't complaining, as I told you, I trusted the installer and you, but it came to my attention that it was checked as a miner twice. Anyway, I don't really trust antiviruses or VirusTotal.. so don't mind me. I just wanted to be careful about it, because there are so many miners out there, I was being a little paranoic. Thank you and sorry! I should said Thanks first!

SS PLEASE
The VirusTotal analysis above shows two "Trojan.miner", but as I said so, don't mind me, I was being a little paranoic. I am sure it's nothing, heuristics crap probably.

jetngts

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
9.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
will it maintain its license if i update the software through the installed adguard?

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 4 years
will it maintain its license if i update the software through the installed adguard?
i don't think so. but yyou can give it a shot, eh.

motherlife

Downloaded
7.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks