Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Adguard Premium version 7.2.2920.0 (Repack & Portable) -=TeamOS=-

Hunter1212

Banned
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Read the comments above!
Err. I already read the comments. I do not have any issues with updating the filters. What I asked was if the application/software was updatable or not? I am getting the updates for it. For adguard, not the filters (already updated the filters, not what I am asking for here). Just so in case that I don't update it by mistake only to know that the license was destroyed since it only worked with this version.
In simple words, can I click on the update when the program shows that there are updates available for it???
RzSzD.png

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Err. I already read the comments. I do not have any issues with updating the filters. What I asked was if the application/software was updatable or not? I am getting the updates for it. For adguard, not the filters (already updated the filters, not what I am asking for here). Just so in case that I don't update it by mistake only to know that the license was destroyed since it only worked with this version.
In simple words, can I click on the update when the program shows that there are updates available for it???
RzSzD.png
Sorry, my bad! I think you can. You should be able but you never can be 100% sure until you try!
This is the last stable version for now! Only nightly releases last two weeks...

Hunter1212

Banned
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Sorry, my bad! I think you can. You should be able but you never can be 100% sure until you try!
Welps, before you edited your message I'd already started to update it. Tried the stable update only (not the beta/nightly) unfortunately, it gave me the error that my license is expired. One more thing, in your OP and the feature list for the repack, the 2nd one mentions "2. Premium perpetual license (Blocking of online license check does NOT affect the ability to get filter updates);". Is the license check blocked by default or can I block the license check in hosts?
As far as I remember, doing so will affect the filter updates.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Welps, before you edited your message I'd already started to update it. Tried the stable update only (not the beta/nightly) unfortunately, it gave me the error that my license is expired. One more thing, in your OP and the feature list for the repack, the 2nd one mentions "2. Premium perpetual license (Blocking of online license check does NOT affect the ability to get filter updates);". Is the license check blocked by default or can I block the license check-in hosts?
As far as I remember, doing so will affect the filter updates.
Yes, it may affect filter updates! ... but Adguard has many servers to calling home. If you know the right one, you can block the booty call. I am not using Adguard anymore and forgot the addresses, but I think this one was the right: "api.adguard.com" Try it!

kde1209

Downloaded
207.8 GB
Uploaded
22.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Mirkec

Blocking "api.adguard.com" with the host file and any other security suite work fine ;)

Adguard is, for the moment, fully updatable :D

EDIT:

But it's seem to prevent the filter update...I'll check now and come back ;)

kde1209

Downloaded
207.8 GB
Uploaded
22.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Mirkec

Ok, here the solution:

If Adguard update are here:

1 - Add in your Host "api.adguard.com" then save it

2 - Update the apps (should work)

3 - Unblock by adding the "#" before "api.adguard.com" then save

4 - Update the filters

5 - DONE !

6 - Says THANKS to Team-OS communauty ;)

EDIT (again I now...)

It revert back to the free mode....So don't update the apps but only the filters...

Hunter1212

Banned
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Yes, it may affect filter updates! ... but Adguard has many servers to calling home. If you know the right one, you can block the booty call. I am not using Adguard anymore and forgot the addresses, but I think this one was the right: "api.adguard.com" Try it!
If I block that, I can't update the program. Hmm ?

Hunter1212

Banned
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@Mirkec

Ok, here the solution:

If Adguard update are here:

1 - Add in your Host "api.adguard.com" then save it

2 - Update the apps (should work)

3 - Unblock by adding the "#" before "api.adguard.com" then save

4 - Update the filters

5 - DONE !

6 - Says THANKS to Team-OS communauty ;)

EDIT (again I now...)

It revert back to the free mode....So don't update the apps but only the filters...
@kde1209 Yes, I tried your method with a different Medicines before, had the same results. Seems like there's no easy way to have the application fully updatable, along with the filters. I even tried downloading the update manually and installing it, which didn't work either. Seems like this license needs to be patched for each update otherwise it'll give an error.

Hunter1212

Banned
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
According to elchupacabra's comment here, he patches the dll directly. So there's no way of updating the app without the patched dll. Also, updating an old lrepacks installation is possible with newer repack from them, but not sure entirely.