- 56.2 GB
- 15.9 TB
- Upload Count
- 79 (78)
AdGuard is a unique desktop program that has all the necessary features for the best web experience. The software combines the world's most advanced ad blocker for Windows, a whole privacy protection module, and a parental control tool — works perfectly with all browsers or apps without exceptions! The application lets the user fully enjoy the Internet without any distractions. Watch the videos without annoying pre-rolls and browse websites for content, not tons of banners. Adguard gives freedom of choice and saves the user's nerves.
It also makes the Internet a safer place: blocks the loading of dangerous websites, speeds up page loading, secures user privacy, and much more. Furthermore, it protects children online by preventing access to inappropriate sites, removing obscene materials from search results, and providing parents with a customizable blacklist to tailor the safest web experience for their kids. After installing Adguard, a user gets clean, reliable, and fast browsing. That is just a different web surfing experience.
Adguard blocks not only video ads of any kind in browsers but programs as well, including UI applications from the Windows Store. Adguard has an intuitive and straightforward user interface with such additional features like Adguard Assistant, Filter editor, and Filtering log. Daily ad filters and phishing database updates.
- Ad Blocker - The Ad Blocker module removes all ad banners and messages from web pages. The module uses special filters that are sets of filtering rules. High-quality ads filtering blocks all kinds of advertisements like popups, video ads and banners even before pages are loaded in the browser;
- Browsing Security - The Browsing Security module protects a user from malware and phishing websites. It will not let the user install malware and will protect the user from web frauds. Protection from phishing and hazardous websites and malvertising (malicious ads);
- Stealth Mode - The Stealth Mode module protects the user and his info from being tracked by online statistics gathering resources. Privacy protection against all trackers and analytical spy systems (blocks third-party cookies, hide user IP address, and an abundance of other features to protect personal user data);
- Parental Control - The Parental Control module ensures children's web safety. Enable it for users would like to protect from unacceptable information;
- Extensions - To make your browsing experience even more comfortable, AdGuard can perform the functions of a convenient user script manager. Moreover, AdGuard utilizes several pre-installed extensions;
- AdGuard Assistant - Allows quick and easy filtering control right in your browser;
- AdGuard Popup Blocker - Blocks popup ads on web pages;
- Web of Trust - Shows Internet users' opinions regarding any website.
- Parental control;
- Safe search;
- Password protection;
- Solutions for social networks and video advertising;
- Browser Extensions;
- Manual Assistant;
- Log, monitoring, and statistics;
- Localization and regional filters;
- 24-hour technical support;
- Daily updates to blacklist databases.
What is new in version 7.4 nightly 14 (Released on April 06, 2020):
- No changelog.
- No changelog.
- [Feature] Update CoreLibs to 1.5.238 : #3246
- [Feature] Update to CL 1.5.237: #3242
- The official website does not provide any information about this release at the moment.
- [Fix] In Chinese Traditional locale, wrongly use Chinese Simplified encoding in "What's new" screen. (v7.4 nightly 8): #3221
- [Feature] Add an option to hide blocked QIUC records in the filtering log: #2912
- [Fix] Adguard crash when opening "Browser Assistant" settings tab: #3207
- [Feature] Implement "Browsers" tab: #3118
- [Feature] Implement new onboarding according to the native browser assistant: #3119
- [Feature] Update CoreLibs to 1.5.211: #3204
- [Fix] Adguard crashes on startup after Nigtly 26 update: #3184
- [Feature] Make it easier to enable HTTPS filtering for a portable FF: #2735
- [Fix] Add wizard's provided filters to the pre-downloaded defaults: #3162
- [Feature] Change 2019 to 2020 everywhere: #3160;
- [Feature] Mark crash reports due to the OutOfMemoryException: #3142;
- [Feature] Update CL to 1.5.170: #3166;
- [Fix(regression)] AdGuard not responding after resuming from sleep mode on laptop: #2861;
- [Fix] No longer able to add filters that do not have a .txt extension: #3165.
- [Feature] Activating AdGuard with the personal account login/password: #2931
- [Feature] New versioning system: #2896
- [Feature] Update CoreLibs to 1.5.80: #3031
- [Fix] Cannot add executable from %Appdata% to the filtering: #3023
- [Fix] Drag & Drop issue: #2961
- [Fix] Filtering log doesn't show applied rules: #2998
- [Feature] Restore using port 0 for auto-selecting listen ports: #2989
- [Feature] Update CoreLibs to 1.5.74: #3006
- [Feature] Update Corelibs to 1.5.75: #3008
- [Feature(regression)] Adguard GUI unnecessarily raising Windows platform timer resolution: #2734
- [Feature] Update Corelibs to 1.5.60 (Beta): #2990
- [Feature] Update Assistant and Wot to 4.3.18 and 1.1.16 respectively: #2942
- [Fix(regression)] Notification does not disappear on Windows 7: #2873
- [Feature] Change the filters auto-detect algorithm: #2692
- [Feature] Update CoreLibs to 1.4.13: #2712
- [Fix] AdGuard label is missed on the release version: #2695
- [Fix] Compatibility issues with Sophos AV: #2710
- [Fix] InvalidOperationException in AdblockerFilterEditorViewModel: #2708
- [Fix] Userscript's update channel mismatch: #2694
- [Fix] [Rules constructor] Add `$important` to the rules, created for whitelisted requests only: #2677
- [Fix] InvalidOperationException in ShowMainWindow(): #2686;
- [Fix] Wrong tooltip in Settings: #2689.
- [Feature] Update CoreLibs to 1.3.351: #2684;
- [Feature] Update to Corelibs 1.3.350: #2681;
- [Fix] An error while update/reinstall userscript from the local file: #2679;
- [Fix] Minor changes in UI: #2678;
- [Fix] Wrongly used Simplified Chinese character encoding in about (Traditional Chinese interface)?: #2680.
- [Feature] Add filter button in UI: #2674;
- [Feature] Update to Corelibs 1.3.348: #2669;
- [Fix] ArgumentException in UserscriptInstallDialogViewModel: #2673.
- [Feature] Adguard Assistant -> AdGuard Assistant: #2643;
- [Feature] Trial & license screen UI changes: #2657;
- [Feature] Update CoreLibs to 1.3.335: #2661;
- [Feature] Update Corelibs to 1.3.340: #2668;
- [Fix] "BlockTypeRuleDescription" wrongly used as a rule in the filtering log: #2663;
- [Fix] Notification's text is out of its bounds : #2662;
- [Fix] ObjectDisposedExceptionAdguard in Logger.Error(): #2667;
- [Fix] The English language is set by default: #2664.
- [Feature] [Filtering log] Clicking on blank space in requests selector does nothing;
- [Fix] NullReferenceException in IsMsEdgeTcpFastOpenEnabled.
- [Feature(regression)] Handle runtime ff-certificate issues: #2390;
- [Feature] Change triple click behavior in Filtering log: #2595;
- [Feature] Update CoreLibs to 1.3.306: #2596;
- [Feature] Update CoreLibs to 1.3.307: #2597;
- [Fix] Active Install button in New Filter Subscription window: #2472;
- [Fix] ConfigurationErrorsException while checking the user config: #2594;
- [Fix] [Nightly] Filter Editor - Home button issue: #2530.
- [Feature] Allow to export/import system settings (UI theme Id, window's height and width, etc.) along with the app settings;
- [Feature] Update CoreLibs to 1.3.304;
- [Fix] Applied cookie rule wrongly marked as "Whitelisted" in the filtering log;
- [Fix] Do not ignore empty lines when comparing subscriptions' content;
- [Fix] Error deleting Backups\fail.dat;
- [Fix] Filtering log - suggested rules are incorrect for $csp rules;
- [Fix] Subscriptions' update errors wrongly mark as an 'Up to date;
- [Fix] User filter edit box bug.
- [Feature] "Block third-party authorization header" further clarification on UI;
- [Feature] Do not print injections in the filtering log;
- [Fix] AG installer cannot detect .NET Framework 4.5 Beta;
- [Fix] Cancel button does not work when changing logging leave;
- [Fix] Crash in ApplicationListDialogViewModel;
- [Fix] Mismatch in the number of parameters;
- [Fix] [Nightly] Filter Editor - Home button issue.
- [Feature] Enable Asyncronous OCSP check;
- [Feature] Update CoreLibs to 1.3.281.
- [Feature] Update CoreLibs to 1.3.278;
- [Fix] Custom filters always look like they were updated;
- [Fix] InvalidOperationExceptionAdguard in App.Show();
- [Fix] The log record wrongly marked as "cosmetic".
- [Feature] Add Kinza browser support;
- [Feature] Filtering log issues;
- [Feature] Update CoreLibs to 1.3.275;
- [Feature] Use Chinese date format for filters' update time in Chinese interface;
- [Fix] Do not count rules from disabled filter lists;
- [Fix] Empty lines in custom filter imported as rules;
- [Fix] Unable to enter a license key, the field is locked;
- [Fix] Version number in about window not selectable anymore.
- [Feature] Add Chromium-based Microsoft Edge to the filtered applications list;
- [Feature] Update to CoreLibs 1.3.253;
- [Fix(regression)] "AddRuleDialogViewModel" crashes with the null-length string.
- Feature Update CoreLibs to 1.3.246.
- Fix Firefox and TOR have duplicates in the filtered apps list: #2509.
- Fix Service connection issues after hibernate/sleep: #2438;
- Fix Stealth mode: url parameters are the same after reset to defaults: #2480;
- Fix `AddRuleDialogViewModel` crashes with the null-length string: #2466;
- Fix outlook.office.com not refreshing inbox: #2484.
- Feature Shadow of dark theme looks bad on darker backgrounds: #2456;
- Feature Update CoreLibs to 1.3.206: #2481;
- Fix Rules in filter editor are not refreshed after clicking on "X" button in search bar: #2451.
- Feature Group crash reports: #2462.
- Fix AdGuard crashed during 6.4 to 7.0 update: #2452;
- Fix AdguardNetReg.exe has the wrong bitness within the driver: #2441;
- Fix UI of Release Notes & Update has poor appearance: #2450.
- The very first AdGuard for Windows nightly that features CoreLibs. CoreLibs is a new filtering engine which provides better filtering quality and faster performance;
- New app design;
- Added the dark theme;
- Added an automatic crash reporter. A user needs to restart the app and agree to send the automatically created report; it will already contain all the technical information our specialists need to fix the problem.
OS: Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3;
RAM: at least 512 MB;
Free disk space: 60 MB;
Browsers: Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer (all versions), Opera, Google Chrome, Yandex.Browser, Mozilla Firefox, and other browsers.
1. Run the installation (.exe) or choose .cmd files for silent install/portable;
1. Installer combined full installation and a portable version (PortableApps format);
2. Does not require registration (patch pawel97);
3. Multilingual interface;
4. The ability to pick up and auto-copy user customization and base file adguard.db (if located next to the installer).
Close the web browser before installing the program or before running a portable version. Reset activation by pressing the "Upgrade license" or "Reset license."
"Close Adguard" from the system tray menu for a portable version. In the dialog box that appears, click "No."
"Silent" installation with the /SILENT or /VERYSILENT switches (or the Silent Install.cmd file)
For the "silent" unpacking of the portable version, the additional key /PORTABLE=1 (or the file "Unpack Portable.cmd")
Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go to elchupacabra, who made and shared the repack and portable version with us!
File: Adguard 7.4.3173.0.exe
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links - version 7.4.3173.0 (Size: 26.46 MB):