Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2023.008.20533 (x64) Multilingual *TeamOS*

Oriann

Downloaded
110.6 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello goodfellaz, Adobe is probably sneaky snitch again because I have blocked everything via firewall blocker utility and used m.e.d.i.c.i.n.e as usually. It lasted only 1 day until window pops up about licenses etc...I have small feeling that working offline with this program will be cut out in future and Adobe will require some sort of minimal one time activation or periodically checking license.

Waiting for for fix or new m.e.d.i.c.i.n.e and thanks for sharing and work on this.

So after studying a few internet blackholes I have tried once more to reinstall and pop up gone "silent".
Here is what I have done:
1.Uninstall program via control panel
2.Used Adobe Acro Cleaner
3.Reboot
4.Used Zeroc0d3 Adobe Cleaner
5.Deleted trash in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe (used resmon to trace what is locking armsvc.exe, I needed to kill explorer and then delete it via command prompt)
6.Reboot
7.Disabled internet
8.Installed Acrobat with update in folder
9.Used m.e.d.i.c.i.n.e - Medicines + block popup
10. Used program called FirewallBlocker to block outbound and inbound connections for all adobe exes....this program can block all exes in folder - its a must have, you need to block everything in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
C:\Program Files\Adobe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
11.Disabled startup of acrotray.exe and AGCInvokerUtility in task manager
12.Reboot
13.Enabled internet and AV
14.Served Acrobat dish is ready to use

Notice - do everything with disabled AV

EDIT2:
So it lasted only 2 days...

EDIT3:
Blocking theese addresses on my router via Zenarmor helped but still waiting how it goes after day or two:

EDIT4:
@Mr. Spacely sorry sir for tagging but just wanna ask, the m.e.d.i.c.i.n.e does not add records to host file no more ? I dunno where to ask...I think it was one of first thing to do in past before installation.

Last edited:

onesuikoden5

Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
92.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
Hello, I also encountered a problem and I've uninstalled and installed it nearly 10 times. After the 11th try, what I did was to reinstall using the Revo Uninstaller. Then, in the 'setup' folder, I installed the Adobe Acrobat application. If an error pops up, simply restart your PC.

After the installation, I restarted the PC again. It's crucial to restart because there may be conflicts with services. After the PC restarts, I proceeded to install the 'AcrobatDCx64Upd2300820470.msp' update. If there's any error again, just restart your PC.

Once the update is completed, you can use the 'Adobe GenP.exe' found in the release folder. In the application or medicine, you'll find the 'RunAsTI'—click on this before clicking 'search' and then 'Medicines.' It should be working fine now. I was about to give up at first, thinking it wouldn't work anymore or that I got banned from Adobe. By the way, it was working fine before; it just encountered a problem yesterday, and I spent almost the whole day experimenting to get this application running again. Thanks again to the creator for continuously updating the app.

Oriann

Downloaded
110.6 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello, I also encountered a problem and I've uninstalled and installed it nearly 10 times. After the 11th try, what I did was to reinstall using the Revo Uninstaller. Then, in the 'setup' folder, I installed the Adobe Acrobat application. If an error pops up, simply restart your PC.

After the installation, I restarted the PC again. It's crucial to restart because there may be conflicts with services. After the PC restarts, I proceeded to install the 'AcrobatDCx64Upd2300820470.msp' update. If there's any error again, just restart your PC.

Once the update is completed, you can use the 'Adobe GenP.exe' found in the release folder. In the application or medicine, you'll find the 'RunAsTI'—click on this before clicking 'search' and then 'Medicines.' It should be working fine now. I was about to give up at first, thinking it wouldn't work anymore or that I got banned from Adobe. By the way, it was working fine before; it just encountered a problem yesterday, and I spent almost the whole day experimenting to get this application running again. Thanks again to the creator for continuously updating the app.
Been there done that, worked only for 2 days, try my solution with blocking host in my previous post.

KeyserSozegr

Downloaded
1.2 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I'm assuming you may not have blocked it in your firewall, to check for updates.
Think about what you are saying for a moment. You are saying to block Adobe Acrobat Pro from connecting to the internet and then search for updates.

hawaiiano5

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
Thank you so much for making this available!