Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2020.012.20041 | =-TeamOS-= !-MillerGrey

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 5 years
PuEO4g.png

STcME.png

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the completely reimagined desktop version of the world’s best PDF solution. And with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, you can create, export, edit and track PDFs from anywhere - and stay connected to recent files across all your devices. Clean feature lineup
The application allows you to write down comments and feedback using a separate frame in the right side of the window, while the reading space is not affected at all.

In fact, this is one of this tool's strong points: the interface is quite clean, but still manages to provide a lot of tools for zooming, selecting text, printing, adding bookmarks and many others.

Supported file formats and fast searches
A great thing about Adobe Reader XI is its ability to work with CAD designs and geospatial maps converted to Portable Document Format. Also, in case you need to locate any element within a PDF file, the application offers a comprehensive file searching engine that finds what you need in a matter of seconds.

Security tools
The security functions enable you to view and work with PDF documents without having to worry about malicious code being executed on your machine. The 'Protected Mode' and the 'Enhanced Security' features are designed to safeguard your computer and provide data protection and privacy.

Configuration settings
When it comes to customizing Adobe Reader XI, the Preferences area will give you the possibility to modify a wide range of settings. Comments, 3D and multimedia, measuring and reading options are available, as well as spelling or page units configurations.

In case you find Adobe Reader XI too difficult to use, the application includes a comprehensive help manual. Unfortunately you will need an Internet connection to access it, which means you won't be able to read the documentation in offline mode.

A top PDF viewer on the market
All things considered, with this software app you can't get it wrong simply because it still sets the standards insofar as PDF documents are concerned. Adobe Reader XI really works as advertised and is the leading tool for viewing Portable Document Format files.

STjgD.md.png

Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10

STVht.png

i. Unzip The Archive

ii. Read "Read" for installation instructions.

iii. Enjoy..

rUmcv.png

AdobeSelfExtractor.exe :

MD5 18a3648b99efa57f4b9ca9654f16edeb
SHA-1 c9f3e2bd5025bf0a874f5edc2cea1cb0f8c9f520
SHA-256 9dd98fe4d1abd7574ca99fa697983a1865bf1f343172e228c2bfbf638c2ddf73

S3g18.png

File Type: rar

File Size (mb): 169.5

Activation: Not Required | Freeware

Silent Intallers: No

Credits: Original Authors

STwl8.png

Uploadrar:

Backup Mirror:

(PLZ Consider disabling Your Adblocker while downloading)​

ZeLimB

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
125.2 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
although I have version 20074,
I was able to update from 20041 so guys take advantage of it. It works great on my side

kostas13

Banned
Downloaded
12.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks for the post pal