Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Animate 2021 v21.0.4 >>>TeamOs<<<

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years

Registered version with 16 languages to choose from, including Russian and English.

Adobe Animate is a program for creating web graphics, animation and interactivity on sites. Design interactive animations for games,
TV shows, and websites. Bring cartoons and banner ads to life. Create animated captions and avatars. Add interactive elements to e-guides
and infographics. Animate lets you quickly publish content to a variety of platforms, in any format and for any device.

Changes in version 2021:

Resources panel . The redesigned Assets panel lets you find, organize, and manage assets in the new Default and Custom tabs. The Default tab contains a set of preloaded assets in the Animated, Static and Sound Clips sections. You can quickly create cool animations by combining different resources. You can also download additional resources from the Default tab. Any reusable components that you saved or exported are available on the Custom tab. Imported assets are categorized as Animated and Static. On the Default and Custom tabs, you can filter, search, rename resources. You can also save and export scenes, symbols, and bitmaps as resources. Resources are stored in the form of objects, installations, or modified objects.
Posting to social networks. With Social Share in Animate, you can post animations not only to Twitter, but also to YouTube. Add a title, description, hashtags and click Publish to create a video and send it to YouTube.
Fast publishing. Publish animations in video, animated GIF, or HTML5 Canvas format with the new Quick Publish feature. Fast publishing uses the options defined under File> Export (video and animated GIF) or File> Publish options (HTML Canvas file).
Improved Rigging (Beta). The rigging function allows you to quickly connect different parts of your character's body. It helps control the movement of each part of the body in relation to other parts. You can drag preferences from the Assets panel to compatible characters in the Stage.
Windows paint support. With Windows Tablet Enhanced Paint Mode, you can experience natural strokes and pressure sensitivity on Surface Pro and other drawing tablets.
Bone tool improvements. You can now control the movement of an object at an end node by adding constraints. Use the Object tab of the Properties panel to apply constraints. You can also split the wireframe range into multiple ranges, or combine wireframe ranges if the characters have the same number of nodes.

Timeline and Symbols Improvements:

Customize Timeline Tools: Add or remove timeline bar options using the Customize Timeline Tools feature. Click the hamburger icon and select Customize Timeline Tools to personalize your timeline.
Convert layers to symbol: Convert layers in the timeline to symbol with two clicks. Select the layers, right-click them and choose Convert Layers To Symbol. You can also specify the character type and registration point, respectively.
Split Symbol By Layers: A new option allows you to split any symbol instances on the Stage according to the layer structure.
Reverse support for graphic symbols: A playback and looping graphic symbol can now be played back in a loop. Likewise, you can play back a graphic symbol. For these two options, you can specify a start frame.
Copy and paste tween options: Reuse tween options along with new tween options. Copy, paste, or reset tween settings using the Frame tab of the Properties panel.

Read the Read-Me Supplied

Language: Multi Languages
File Size: 2.42 GB

Minimum Requirements:

Windows 10 64bit

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    0 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 0 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    7e0697dd5a611bee04e740671b68d98c6498e528
  • Loadingā€¦

budha666

Downloaded
6.3 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
awesome, thanks a lot for this

Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
3.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks for the release man

Pjoshi

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Seed Plz Not downloading anyway

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Seed Plz Not downloading anyway
I don't understand why... I seed 24/7 and I see there are 10 seeders... maybe it's a problem at your end.

Now I see you trying to take a 2018 file... this one is 2021.

Pjoshi

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I don't understand why... I seed 24/7 and I see there are 10 seeders... maybe it's a problem at your end.

Now I see you trying to take a 2018 file... this one is 2021.
I under stand I have Win7 and i have low end desktop so i need 2018 version
thank you for your information bro

hb787

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much for sharing this.

duckmaster30

Downloaded
48.1 GB
Uploaded
168 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
great app.. thanks so much man.. this is amazing...:)

Wichestery2k

šŸ‘‘ Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
259 (267)
Member for 7 years