Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Illustrator 2021 v25.4.0.485 [x64] Multilingual => TeamOS <=

M

Mr. Zsky

PSV7M3.jpg

> Description <

I am pleased to introduce you to one of the best vector graphics editors, which is developed and very successfully promoted by a very famous company Adobe Systems, whose other products you can find on our project. At the moment I suggest you to download Adobe Illustrator, you can do it as always going to the full news. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the product was originally developed as a powerful vector graphics editor, but professional designers find it useful for other purposes, especially in the form of an illustrator. The program is ideal for quick page markup, which can contain both logo and graphics. Personally, after the launch of Adobe Illustrator, I immediately liked the user interface, but this company is really able to do user-friendly products, nothing against it. You will get quick access to all useful functions, do not resort to long searches, in general I am satisfied. Adobe Illustrator has everything you need to draw, plus you will be able to control the color in a fairly advanced mode, which is why you can create vector images of any level of complexity. The program is really ideal for convenient editing and creation of various layouts for the press and outdoor advertising. If you look back in time, the product was developed in 1987 and still feels good and enjoys great popularity. From the official website you can download the version for MacOS, I think it’s no secret that ours is available only for Windows. In general, I have nothing more to write about Adobe Illustrator, it is very convenient, it can even be used by untrained users, you only need to download the textbook beforehand, then there will be no problem, and a professional will do fine and so on. To sum up, I recommend Adobe Illustrator as an excellent editor, and I hope it will help you in your work.

~ Features ~

Circuit simplification
Reducing the number of anchor points is an easy and fast way to edit a complex contour.

Automatic spell-checking
All spelling errors are highlighted directly in the document when entering text.

Background saving and export
Quickly save and export files. Now you don’t have to wait and you can resume work on other tasks right away.

Support for application troubleshooting
Troubleshooting assistance is provided as soon as a problem occurs with opening or saving files.

Accelerate the application of effects
Accelerated rendering for shadow, blur, internal and external glow effects.

Built-in resources
In Illustrator, new resources are available for self-study, including various guides.

Other Improvements
The application has become more stable, efficient and convenient.

> System Requirements <

-CPU:Multicore Intel processor (with 32/64-bit support) or AMD Athlon 64 processor
-RAM:2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended) for 32 bit ; 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended) for 64 bit
-Hard disk: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation; SSD recommended
-Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1920 x 1080 recommended)
-To use Touch workspace in Illustrator, you must have a touch-screen-enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 10 (Microsoft Surface Pro 3 recommended).
-GPU: OpenGL 4.x
-Optional: To use GPU Performance: Your Windows should have a minimum of 1GB of VRAM (4 GB recommended), and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or greater.

> Screenshots <

PSVUNM.png

> Always remember to hit Like and KeeP Seeding <

> Download <

goncalo16

Downloaded
15.6 GB
Uploaded
42.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thanks, is it the Setup v25.3.1.390 with the update for Update v25.4.0.485 right? or just the final setup v25.4.0.485?

krazeekirk

Downloaded
162.7 GB
Uploaded
7.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you !!! Will be seeding!

vaddi