Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Indesign CC 2020 - Preactivated - v15.0.155 [Windows]

Robdukes

Downloaded
827.1 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus

juanamm

Don't seed Don't tech. su-pport!
Super Moderator
Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
146.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
....Getting "file is not vanilla, aborting" when I try to use the patch. Might be doing something wrong, I'll keep trying.
That patch worked well for everyone. Use Revo Unistaller Pro to uninstall and try again. Try installing it offline.

juanamm

Super Moderator
Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
146.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Thank you for the help. I uninstalled, reinstalled, same story. Crash directly after splash screen. Patch still stays file not vanilla, aborting.
ill uninstall, delete, and re-download tomorrow.
I looked for that error on Google and only got 1 result. I had never seen that error "file is not vanilla, aborting" :worried:

MniawY

Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
92 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
15.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
@Robdukes At the end of the Adobe patch thread that moderator gives you above are more links to the tools that can help you in your quest! Also. there is a newer version 2.4. Use the search bar and find it! Read the whole threads and comments before you reply not just blindly downloading! All tools work fine for the great majority of people!

SecondSun

Downloaded
1.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Dear user,
please read always the system requirements section.
It says clearly win 8 or later.
Hey! I'm using Windows 8.1 as my OS and I checked to make sure before downloading the torrent that it was supported by my system as it states in the description, but when I try to run the Setup I get this message saying only valid for Windows 10.. what do I do?

juanamm

Super Moderator
Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
146.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Hey! I'm using Windows 8.1 as my OS and I checked to make sure before downloading the torrent that it was supported by my system as it states in the description, but when I try to run the Setup I get this message saying only valid for Windows 10.. what do I do?
On the download page I pointed out those requirements. But if it only works with Win10, I just edited that.
Thanks for the feedback.