Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Adobe Master Collection 2020 RUS-ENG v11 NOV2020

TCB13

Downloaded
49.5 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you once again for the updates!!

Ntomy

Downloaded
33.1 GB
Uploaded
200.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Big thanks for the constant updates man! keep up the good work

Downloaded
94.4 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
As always, thank you so much for the amazing upload!

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
@Gollapudi,
Thank you for the update. I have a small question. I had installed Acrobat using the last-gen of this and for some reason, it started to tell me my trial was counting down and when out it wouldn't work. I uninstalled using REVO. I let the uninstaller from the collection do the uninstallation, then did an advanced scan and went through very carefully and took out one or two things that seemed as if they would cause problems. I then re-installed it using the same installer and it now works, but I get a message that my trial is up. Then it seems to work fine. When I first used it asked me to sign in so I did by using my old Adobe account. Was that the wrong thing to do? I plan on uninstalling all Adobe programs and cleaning out all leftovers and start fresh with this latest generation. Any tips? Most important to me are Acrobat and Photoshop, although I would like to learn how to use more of the photo and drawing/art programs. Do I need to reinstall any add-ons, like Topaz, etc. I haven't installed any video programs, I need to learn the other photo and drawing ones first. Thanks for considering this. Now that I see it I probably should have sent a PM.
I wish you and yours a Happy Holiday Season.
Namaste,
~BB?

Light_Eater

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
768.3 GB
Uploaded
111 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@ButchyBear same here, I removed everything with a name Adobe in it :D
and installed a different version of Photoshop, seams to be ok for now.
It was funny because they offered me a discount after detecting c*****

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
@Light_Eater,
Thank you, my friend. I hope you have been well. May the joy that the Holiday Seasons are meant to bring fill your heart. I wish you and yours all the best during this often trying season. It is no longer the source of joy and expectations of wishes being fulfilled it once was when I was a child, but if I try, I find I am able to let some of the feelings of joy into my heart, I can get a small but important part of what I once felt. It is very hard for me to do, but each year I try and each year I seem to be able to let a bit more in. I will be thinking of you and sending you feelings of healing and joy during my meditations. All my best to you. No matter your past, you are what you are right now at this very moment. your actions determine what it is that you are, not what you did or what you think. I can feel your struggle, but I also see the actions of a brave and compassionate person with a would that burns brightly, sometimes even peeking through the hard thick wall you have tried so hard to build to shield you.

I may be wrong or I may be right, it matters not which. This is what I see and feel when we communicate. You only need work on searching to get in touch with your perfect inner being, your soul, something I believe that nearly every person on earth has, except for a very few severely damaged souls, and even they can heal. there is ALWAYS hope, all you need do is believe and then work on getting in touch with your bright side and turning away from the dark.

Thanks again for your message, Its good to hear from you. Although I like your screen name, I do not believe that is what you are on a Spiritual level at least;). If you "Eat the Light," make sure to let it shine through your barriers as often as possible. As long as you are not a Light destroyer you will be fine! If you run across a safe free version of Corel Word Perfect Pro 2020 let me know, would you?

Namaste,

~BB?

Light_Eater

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
768.3 GB
Uploaded
111 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@Light_Eater,
Thank you, my friend. I hope you have been well. May the joy that the Holiday Seasons are meant to bring fill your heart. I wish you and yours all the best during this often trying season. It is no longer the source of joy and expectations of wishes being fulfilled it once was when I was a child, but if I try, I find I am able to let some of the feelings of joy into my heart, I can get a small but important part of what I once felt. It is very hard for me to do, but each year I try and each year I seem to be able to let a bit more in. I will be thinking of you and sending you feelings of healing and joy during my meditations. All my best to you. No matter your past, you are what you are right now at this very moment. your actions determine what it is that you are, not what you did or what you think. I can feel your struggle, but I also see the actions of a brave and compassionate person with a would that burns brightly, sometimes even peeking through the hard thick wall you have tried so hard to build to shield you.

I may be wrong or I may be right, it matters not which. This is what I see and feel when we communicate. You only need work on searching to get in touch with your perfect inner being, your soul, something I believe that nearly every person on earth has, except for a very few severely damaged souls, and even they can heal. there is ALWAYS hope, all you need do is believe and then work on getting in touch with your bright side and turning away from the dark.

Thanks again for your message, Its good to hear from you. Although I like your screen name, I do not believe that is what you are on a Spiritual level at least;). If you "Eat the Light," make sure to let it shine through your barriers as often as possible. As long as you are not a Light destroyer you will be fine! If you run across a safe free version of Corel Word Perfect Pro 2020 let me know, would you?

Namaste,

~BB?

Thank you brother, you could put most of this stuff in a PM cause it doesn't have nothing to do with Adobe Master Collection 2020.
Thank you for every good word and wish you everything the best, stay happy and write to me if you will need anything.
Please don't worry about me eating all the light as there is plenty for everybody to absorb :D,
there is a lot of plants around doing the same and no one is picking on them :D
Will have a look for this Corel application you are after.

Peace Always
@Light_Eater

tmdtil

Downloaded
6.7 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for great job!!!

pitubhumi

Downloaded
21.3 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
wow thank you for update version 11

Anton Scott

Downloaded
65.1 GB
Uploaded
739.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Awesome share ! Thank you very much.

Downloaded
43.5 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thank you very much for the great job

Mikitok

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
102.6 GB
Uploaded
823.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Many thanks for share new updates

Zeke

Downloaded
64.6 GB
Uploaded
247.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Great job! Thaanks for this!

Marbles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
228.3 GB
Uploaded
39.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you. Have had a 3 day power outage where I live, so I missed this one. I appreciate the share as I like these all in one packages. I try not to get into the update cycle, so these are good.

nathanzz

Downloaded
30.6 GB
Uploaded
68 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I was looking everywhere fir this. Thats a lot mate. Great work!!

h2oSkiLL3r

Downloaded
86.2 GB
Uploaded
198.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank You for this upload. :)

Saint Mike

Downloaded
245 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Always with the good uploads. Thanks for always posting updates to this great program brand. Kudos.

king275628

Downloaded
27.3 GB
Uploaded
152.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank You for this upload.

MaWs WanTeD