Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Adobe Master Collection 2020 RUS-ENG v7 July 2020

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
429.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
PgOqpc.png

Adobe Master Collection 2020 RUS-ENG v7
Year of release : 2020
Version : 7.0
Developer : Adobe
Build author : m0nkrus
Platform : Windows
Interface language : English + Russian
Medicine : Cured(activated)

System requirements:
• Microsoft Windows 7 with SP1, 8.x (not available for all programs) or Windows 10
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
• Internet access for online services
____
* For a complete list of system requirements for each specific product, .

Description:
As I hope you know, officially the Adobe Master Collection 2020 does not exist in nature; Adobe has never released it. But, nevertheless, he is in front of you! Moreover, it was assembled on the basis of a modern installer, manufactured by Adobe, the use of which for this assembly was made possible thanks to the joint efforts of your humble servant and many well-known PainteR'a. We both did a good job to bring this package into the world. Adobe Master Collection 2020is a collection of applications in the Creative Cloud 2020 line, combined by a single installer with the ability to choose the installation path and interface language of the installed programs. In terms of functionality, everything is very similar to the well-proven Adobe Master Collection CS6 in the past. Only, here, the installer’s interface has undergone major changes compared to its namesake in the Creative Suite 6 line, the composition of the package has slightly changed, and the versions of the programs themselves are definitely fresh
Adobe Master Collection 2020 RUS-ENG v7
Package contents:
  • Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (Russian and English)​
  • Adobe After Effects 2020 (Russian and English)​
  • Adobe Animate 2020 (Russian and English)​
  • Adobe Audition 2020 (English only)​
  • Adobe Bridge 2020 (Russian and English)​
  • Adobe Character Animator 2020 (Russian and English)​
  • Adobe Dimension (English only)​
  • Adobe Dreamweaver 2020 (Russian and English)​
  • Adobe Fresco (Russian and English)​
  • Adobe Fuse (English only)​
  • Adobe Illustrator 2020 (Russian and English)​
  • Adobe InCopy 2020 (Russian and English)​
  • Adobe InDesign 2020 (Russian and English)​
  • Adobe Lightroom Classic (Russian and English)​
  • Adobe Media Encoder 2020 (Russian and English)​
  • Adobe Photoshop 2020 (Russian and English)​
  • Adobe Prelude 2020 (Russian and English)​
  • Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 (Russian and English)​
  • Adobe Premiere Rush (Russian and English)​
  • Adobe XD (Russian and English)​
List of Changes:
What was changed by the author of the assembly:

- I discovered a hidden opportunity to use the local Adobe installer for multi-installation, and PainteR "caught" the missing syntax for initializing it.
- The assembly is assembled on the basis of the standalone Adobe installer version 5.1.0.407, inaccessible to the general public.
- From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Application Manager module was cut, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Desktop Common module has been cut, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud module, which is installed by the original installer without fail, is completely cut out from the installer.
- The installer offline integrates into Windows 7 a certificate confirming Adobe’s modern electronic signature.
- The installer provides a choice of installation path and program interface language.
- From the distributions included in the assembly, whenever possible, all language packs are excluded, except for Russian and English.
- For programs that do not belong to the video processing pool, the ability to install on Windows 7 with SP1, 8.x and Windows 10 minor versions is unlocked.
- For programs belonging to the video processing pool, the ability to install minor versions on Windows 10 is unlocked.
- For most programs, when authorizing with your Adobe ID, the CC Library panel becomes available.
- The distribution package of Adobe Fuse is specially adapted for the modern type of installer to become part of this assembly.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC has been updated to version 20.9.20074.
- Adobe After Effects 2020 has been updated to version 17.1.1.34.
- Adobe Animate 2020 has been updated to version 20.5.0.29329.
- Adobe Audition 2020 has been updated to version 13.0.7.38.
- Adobe Bridge 2020 has been updated to version 10.1.0.163.
- Adobe Character Animator 2020 has been updated to version 3.3.1.6.
- Adobe Dimension has been updated to version 3.3.0.2422.
- Adobe Dreamweaver 2020 has been updated to version 20.2.0.15263.
- Adobe Fresco updated to version 1.7.0.151.
- Adobe Fuse updated to version 2017.1.
- Adobe Illustrator 2020 has been updated to version 24.2.1.496.
- Adobe InCopy 2020 has been updated to version 15.1.1.103.
- Adobe InDesign 2020 has been updated to version 15.1.1.103.
- Adobe Lightroom Classic has been updated to version 9.3.0.202005281810.
- Adobe Media Encoder 2020 has been updated to version 14.3.0.39.
- Adobe Photoshop 2020 has been updated to version 21.2.0.225.
- Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 has been updated to version 14.3.0.38.
- Adobe Premiere Rush 2020 has been updated to version 1.5.16.564.
- The Adobe XD program has been updated to version 30.2.12.3.
- Adobe Camera Raw Support Module updated to version 12.3.0.119.
- Adobe CCX Process Support Module updated to version 3.7.0.50.
- Adobe CC Library Support Module updated to version 3.8.26.14.
- Adobe CoreSync Support Module updated to version 4.3.45.2.
- The distribution has been finalized so that the message about the end of the trial period is not displayed on the program authorized by Adobe ID.
- For most programs, spyware modules Adobe Crash Reporter Service and Log Transport Application are disabled.
- All programs have already been treated. Starting windows (initial screens) for almost all programs work.

Question: Why has the composition of the assembly changed so dramatically compared to the Master Collection 2019? Where did the 32-bit program analogues go? Where did the second disk go?​
Answer:Everything flows, everything changes ... Adobe abandoned most 32-bit programs. I only follow in the wake of their decisions. The current edition of the assembly presents exactly the set of programs that Adobe at the time of release of the assembly is positioning it as a Creative Cloud package. The only thing I did not include in the assembly was Adobe Lightroom, since I see no reason to combine this program with Adobe Lightroom Classic in a single assembly. But Adobe Fuse, on the contrary, migrated from the “outsider” second disc of the Master Collection 2019 to this assembly as a fully supported application. I even reformatted his distribution kit for a modern installer. That's because this program, unlike many others, is declared as part of the modern Creative Cloud package.

Question: How will programs work on officially unsupported operating systems?
Answer: I don’t know how programs will work on such OSs. For my part, I only checked that the programs run on the "unlocked" OS without any errors. Those who actively use this or that program, I ask about problems to unsubscribe in the comments to the release. If any bugs are noticed when working on old OSs, in the next version of the build I will block their support. I especially want to note that the inclusion of support for old OSs does not affect the work in officially supported operating systems.

Question: The window where the choice of installed applications should be made is empty. It has only the Master Collection logo. How to be
Answer:For the installer to work, Internet Explorer version 11 must be installed. Install or upgrade this product to bring the system into compliance with the requirements of the installer.

Question: I can’t click the Continue button, because the contents of the window do not fit in the window itself, and the button is out of sight. What to do?
Answer: This happens occasionally on crooked OS. There is a TAB key on the keyboard. Click it to the desired menu item.

Question: I have a plug at the initial stage of installation, not described above. Can you tell me something?
Answer: Try replacing the Set-up.exe file used in the distribution package with the one downloaded .

Question: Installation was completed with an error. What to do?
Answer: Read the . Also, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the installation logs. They are located in the folder: C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Adobe \ Installers (for a 32-bit system) or in the folder C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ Adobe \ Installers (for a 64-bit system). Perhaps here you will receive more detailed information about the problem and how to resolve it.

Question: You wrote about disabling spyware modules. Can be more?
Answer:Disabled spyware modules Adobe Crash Reporter Service (CRWindowsClientService.exe) and Log Transport Application (LogTransport2.exe). The files initializing them are renamed to CRWindowsClientService.exe.bak and LogTransport2.exe.bak. If you suddenly have a desire to restore their performance, just remove the .bak extension from them. Anticipating the question of some users, why, they say, the same CRLogTransport.exe or AdobeIPCBroker.exe are not blocked, I want to say that the first of them is controlled by the blocked CRWindowsClientService.exe, and without it, nothing will send, and without the second, libraries will not work.

Question: When starting Photoshop 2020, an error was displayed that was associated with the D3DCOMPILER_47.dll file. What to do?
Answer: Install Windows Update under number .

Question: When I start Photoshop 2020, I get a small window with an error message. How to be
Answer:I can’t say what is wrong with your system, but something is definitely wrong with it! The medicine for this program is not universal, and the first time you run Photoshop 2020, it launches a self-extracting 7zip archive that selects the type of medicine for your system. So, for some unknown reason, this archive cannot be unpacked! What can be done?! In the folder with the program, find the file Photoshop.exe and unzip it directly in this folder with any archiver you have. After unpacking, again in this folder, look for the selector.cmd file and run it as administrator. As soon as this file works, the medicine will be selected, and the “garbage” from the folder will be deleted.

Question: The window for creating a new document in Illustrator 2020 opens completely empty for me. What's wrong?
Answer:Alas, there is such a problem. And this is the problem of the program itself, not the medicine. The described effect appears on Windows 10 if you are not connected to the Internet. I would advise you of one of two options to work around the problem. First: use the sizes shown at the bottom of the Home screen (there, among others, there is also a custom size). Second: switch the interface of the window for creating a new document to the old format by checking the "Edit-> Preferences-> General ...-> Use the previous interface 'New File'" (Edit-> Preferences-> General ...-> Use legacy 'File New' interface).

Question: When starting Animate 2020, instead of the Home screen, I just have a black background. What to do?
Answer:Alas, the medicine that was relevant at the time the assembly was released was not able to cope with this problem. If the presence of the Home screen is not especially important for you, then simply use the program menu to create / open a file. If you want to see the Home screen at startup, you need to log in with your Adobe ID by choosing Help-> Sign in from the program menu (Help-> Sign In).

Question: Sometimes, at startup, the Start screen takes an insanely long time to load. Is there a way to speed up the process?
Answer: In addition to the obvious (turn off the Start screen), I can offer a life hack: just click on the File menu of the program. I don’t know why this is so, but I noticed that the “frozen” loading of the Initial screen at the same time “hangs”.

Question: Why am I blocked from creating a new project in Premiere Rush?
Answer: For the program to work fully, you need to connect to the Adobe server with your ID by selecting Help-> Sign In from the program menu and logging in.

Question: Even if I choose English when installing, do I still have Media Encoder 2020 in Russian? What to do?
Answer:The program is installed immediately with all available languages. For some reason, the priority language for it is the language of the operating system, and not the one specified during installation. But in the program settings you can easily select the desired language in "Edit-> Preferences ...-> Appearance-> Language" (Edit-> Preferences ...-> Apperance-> Language). For some reason, switching the language works only the second time. But it works!

Question: Even if I choose English when installing, do I still have XD in Russian? What to do?
Answer:An installer of this type does not provide the user with the ability to select the language of the application to be installed. The language is automatically selected based on the language of the operating system. Nevertheless, the interface language of the program can be changed on an already installed application. To do this, run the program and open any template. After this, go through the authorization in the Help ...-> Sign In .... program menu. Then, click Help ...-> Language, where the application interface language is set.

Question: Even if I choose English during installation, do I still have Fresco in Russian? What to do?
Answer:An installer of this type does not provide the user with the ability to select the language of the application to be installed. The language is automatically selected based on the language of the operating system. Alas, the mechanism for changing the language is unknown to me.

Question: When I try to create a new template in Adobe XD, I see the error "Can't create document (Error code: ...)", after which the template is reset. What is it and how to deal with it?
Answer:You have logged in with your Adobe ID on the Adobe server. And not necessarily in this program. Authorization made in one Adobe program is picked up by all programs of this manufacturer. So, you passed authorization, but the Adobe Creative Cloud module was cut out of the assembly, and the program cannot fully synchronize the project with the remote server. Hence the error. The problem can be solved in two ways. The simplest is to deauthorize. If this method does not suit you, as soon as you run into this problem, close the error message and click on the icon for creating a new "Artboard" template (between the letter "T" and the magnifying glass) on the Toolbar on the left side of the program. On the right side of the program, a list of available templates is displayed. Choose the template you need - it will open without errors.

Question: What needs to be done to make it possible to work with libraries?
Answer: To activate the CC Library panel, you need to connect to the Adobe server with your ID by selecting Help-> Sign-in from the menu of any program and logging in.

Question: What about the drugs in the current version of the assembly?
Answer:Craftsmen produced medicines for this line of programs. The treated files were built by me into the distribution packages, so you don’t need to do anything for treatment. The treatment decisions for uncia, cppasm and PainteR and other hackers are involved. Just in case, the original files are saved with the extension .bak. To restore them, remove the .bak extension from these files and replace the existing patched files with them.

Question: Is it possible to update installed applications using regular tools?
Answer:The vast majority is possible. But I strongly do not recommend it. This will almost certainly lead to a rally of activation. I especially want to focus on Acrobat. After installation, manually disable auto-update in the program settings: Edit-> Preferences ...-> Install updates-> Install updates automatically (Edit-> Preferences ...-> Updater-> Automatically install updates).

Question: What about the removal of package programs?
Answer:All applications will be available for removal by standard means of Windows. Everything installed will be presented as separate installers for each program. Sometimes, when uninstalling programs, the progress of uninstallation reaches 100% and everything freezes on this. This is a small uninstaller glitch that developers can’t fix in any way. If you encounter this, then start the Windows Task Manager (Windows Task Manager) and interrupt the two processes with the name Set-up.exe. Do not worry, the removal at that time will be completely completed.
Screenshots:

Image Sizes and CRC
Image size: 19.7 GB (21,206,491,136bytes)
MD5-image sum: a8ffbf56aa0387341176cd5bc253051d
SHA1-image sum: 431a6cb66926e36732595b847bcff81e576cd98a​

• Created With:
    ruTorrent (PHP Class - Adrien Gibrat)
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    1 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 1 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    731ee61738cdcca02a861142534682d71947c0e0
  • Loading…

orpheas

Downloaded
39.5 GB
Uploaded
14.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thx bro!!!seeding till the sun turn cold

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
I'm grabbing this as well... I love my adobe.... Thanks @Gollapudi ! I'll help seed as well! ;)

dadswrld

⭐ VIP
Power User
Downloaded
86.7 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the update! Downloading and will seed @Gollapudi!

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
Nice to see this from you again @Gollapudi | Always can trust these to be of the highest quality :inlove:

Last edited:

butigers

Downloaded
30.7 GB
Uploaded
8.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you!

gerry dodol

Downloaded
179.1 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you.. donwloading now...

Marbles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
227.2 GB
Uploaded
38.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you, I will always go for the latest. These packages have always proven excellent and very reliable. Appreciate all involved in these fine shares.

tedwards

Downloaded
153.5 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks, i download to help reseed

ticitotib

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
87.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank You very much for updating this. In v6 Photoshop was not working at my end hope it will work now.
I will seed as long as possible.

Hyperion1961

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.4 TB
Uploaded
918 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for v7 @Gollapudi ?
I'll be seeding this one too.

Ethanok

Downloaded
53.5 GB
Uploaded
553.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for this latest Adobe collection.
You're the best!:)

astronautis13

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
183.8 GB
Uploaded
813.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for v7 !!!!

gerinho

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.1 GB
Uploaded
58.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
As always, great work, thank you!!

stbkk

Downloaded
558.9 GB
Uploaded
15.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you

kabucks

Downloaded
355.4 GB
Uploaded
5.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you

amjad_2020

Downloaded
63.7 GB
Uploaded
78.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you

bozzy

Downloaded
25 GB
Uploaded
61.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for the latest update.

jrabkid

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
950.3 GB
Uploaded
128.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you kindly. Does m0nkrus release the patched files separately as well for these by any chance?

akmb9xx

Downloaded
17 GB
Uploaded
13.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks!!