Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Adobe Master Collection 2020 RUS-ENG v7 July 2020

SteveF

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702.3 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for the upload.
Thanks for the speed.
Thanks to all the seeders.
I will be joining the seeding on these great applications.

carlcall

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
76.6 GB
Uploaded
10.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Many thanks

misterRL

Banned
Downloaded
26.5 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
tHanks

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Thank you kindly. Does m0nkrus release the patched files separately as well for these by any chance?
are you asking Medicines or Medicines or program update? When creating this bundle new update arrives that will not be added...it will be released separately eg: Adobe Photoshop 2020 has been updated to version 21.2.0.225 if any new update released it will be a separate single program release.

jrabkid

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
950.3 GB
Uploaded
128.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
are you asking Medicines or Medicines or program update? When creating this bundle new update arrives that will not be added...it will be released separately eg: Adobe Photoshop 2020 has been updated to version 21.2.0.225 if any new update released it will be a separate single program release.
More so on like refreshed Medicines/Medicines like the old ones used to work. I know there is a patcher on the forum here but wondering if there was something more up to date that he perhaps had to modify the files before he and paintr created the v6/v7 suite. Just curious mate thats all. This install works a treat either way.

Gollapudi

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
More so on like refreshed Medicines/Medicines like the old ones used to work. I know there is a patcher on the forum here but wondering if there was something more up to date that he perhaps had to modify the files before he and paintr created the v6/v7 suite. Just curious mate thats all. This install works a treat either way.
They never share their style of modifying or activating the Program from inside....now Adobe XD got an update
"Adobe XD program has been updated to version 30.2.12.3 " in Adobe master collection V7 now the new update is 30.3.12.5

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks @Gollapudi :inlove:

QuanLam

Emmayla
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
154.3 GB
Uploaded
29.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (23)
Member for 4 years
Nah you're faster than me :D

Nice upload as always :) Will download and seed!

VOICE

Downloaded
45.1 GB
Uploaded
51.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you

Vtlas

Downloaded
70.9 GB
Uploaded
106.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks! :)

jazzpoint

Downloaded
28.3 GB
Uploaded
7.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks!!! nice post!!!!

Downloaded
782.8 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
hi eventually all my adobe installations getting the genuine message of adobe etc so i have to stop it from task manager and delete the folder. is there any way to block this? thanks

Gollapudi

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
hi eventually all my adobe installations getting the genuine message of adobe etc so i have to stop it from task manager and delete the folder. is there any way to block this? thanks
... iNSTALL iNFO ...
1.) Install Adobe Master Collection 2020 (use autoplay.exe).
2.) Enjoy!
Note: If you encounter any issues with a previous installation / Medicines,
please uninstall all Adobe products and delete those folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache
C:\ProgramData\Adobe\SLStore
Along with this first off all disable the antivirus or security programs then start installing required components.

*Maestro*

Power User
Downloaded
368.9 GB
Uploaded
81.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
What a great gift Thank you for this large major update.
Well Done.

midnightrider

Downloaded
201.7 GB
Uploaded
133.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the update! Downloading and will seed

MaWs WanTeD

Downloaded
104.4 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
WOW! New Version... Thanks :rock:

ticitotib

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
87.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Having issue with Photoshop on a machine with fresh windows installed (No antivirus, defender paused, only office installed). Error image link attached. I have noticed the size of photoshop.exe is less than 100MB while on another machine it is 210MB and working fine It definitely means there is no issue with installation package. But, I am not able to solve this issue on new machine. Also, no help from google search, tried cleaning registry, updating windows, checking system files, uninstalling and reinstalling and tried installation from Master Collection v6 and v7 and whatever reasonable found on google etc. Illustrator and Premiere Pro are working as expected. Can not understand what is wrong with this windows installation which causing issue to only Photoshop from master collection. I have tried a Photoshop only setup from another website and it worked fine.

Both machines (The one where Photoshop from Master collection is working and the one giving error) have Windows 10 2004 x64 with all Windows updates installed till date. Help will be appreciated if someone knows what could the the possible cause.
Thanks!

(Editor only allow to attach .torrent but no images)

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Having issue with Photoshop on a machine with fresh windows installed (No antivirus, defender paused, only office installed). Error image link attached. I have noticed the size of photoshop.exe is less than 100MB while on another machine it is 210MB and working fine It definitely means there is no issue with installation package. But, I am not able to solve this issue on new machine. Also, no help from google search, tried cleaning registry, updating windows, checking system files, uninstalling and reinstalling and tried installation from Master Collection v6 and v7 and whatever reasonable found on google etc. Illustrator and Premiere Pro are working as expected. Can not understand what is wrong with this windows installation which causing issue to only Photoshop from master collection. I have tried a Photoshop only setup from another website and it worked fine.

Both machines (The one where Photoshop from Master collection is working and the one giving error) have Windows 10 2004 x64 with all Windows updates installed till date. Help will be appreciated if someone knows what could the the possible cause.
Thanks!

(Editor only allow to attach .torrent but no images)
I just tried under Windows 2009 and no worries for me

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you @Gollapudi . You work very hard and its appreciated. Nice work.

VitalOD

Downloaded
96.6 GB
Uploaded
433.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for the update, everything works except photoshop. here is a screenshot of the error