Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Adobe Master Collection 2020 v9 EN-RU AUG2020 Preactivated

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
429.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Adobe Master Collection 2020 RUS-ENG v9
Build Details:
Release year : 2020
Version : 9.0
Developer : Adobe
Assembly author : m0nkrus
Platform : Windows
Interface language : English + Russian
Medicine : Cured(Activated if not use Adobe Patcher from Medicines section)

System requirements:

• Microsoft Windows 7 with SP1, 8.x (not available for all programs) or Windows 10
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
• Internet access for running online services

Description:
As I hope you know, the Adobe Master Collection 2020 does not officially exist in nature, Adobe has never released it. But, nevertheless, he is in front of you! Moreover, it is assembled on the basis of a modern installer, produced by Adobe, the use of which for this assembly became possible thanks to the joint efforts of your humble servant and many well-known PainteR `` a. We both worked hard to bring this package to life. Adobe Master Collection 2020is a collection of applications of the Creative Cloud 2020 line, united by a single installer with the ability to choose the installation path and interface language of the installed programs. In terms of functionality, everything is very similar to the well-proven Adobe Master Collection CS6 in the past. Only, now, the installer's interface has undergone major changes compared to its namesake of the Creative Suite 6 line, the composition of the package has changed somewhat, and the versions of the programs themselves are definitely freshAdobe Master Collection 2020 RUS-ENG v9

Package content
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (Russian and English)
Adobe After Effects 2020 (Russian and English)
Adobe Animate 2020 (Russian and English)
Adobe Audition 2020 (English only)
Adobe Bridge 2020 (Russian and English)
Adobe Character Animator 2020 (Russian and English)
Adobe Dimension (English only)
Adobe Dreamweaver 2020 (Russian and English)
Adobe Fresco (Russian and English)
Adobe Fuse (English only)
Adobe Illustrator 2020 (Russian and English)
Adobe InCopy 2020 (Russian and English)
Adobe InDesign 2020 (Russian and English)
Adobe Lightroom Classic (Russian and English)
Adobe Media Encoder 2020 (Russian and English)
Adobe Photoshop 2020 (Russian and English)
Adobe Prelude 2020 (Russian and English)
Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 (Russian and English)
Adobe Premiere Rush (Russian and English)
Adobe XD (Russian and English)

List of changes made
What's changed by the author of the assembly:

- I discovered a hidden ability to use the local Adobe installer for a multi-installation, and PainteR "caught" the missing syntax to initialize it.
- The assembly is based on the Adobe standalone installer version 5.2.0.436, which is not available to the general public.
- With the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Desktop Common module was cut from the installer, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud module is completely cut from the installer, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- The installer has been improved so that a message about the end of the trial period is not displayed on programs authorized using Adobe ID.
- The offline installer integrates into Windows 7 a certificate confirming the modern Adobe electronic signature.
- The installer provides a choice of installation path and program interface language.
- For programs that do not belong to the video processing pool, the ability to install on Windows 7 with SP1, 8.x and Windows 10 minor versions is unlocked.
- For programs belonging to the video processing pool, the ability to install minor versions on Windows 10 is unlocked.
- If possible, all language packs are excluded from the distributions included in the assembly, except for Russian and English.

- The distribution of the Adobe Fuse program is specially adapted for the modern type of installer to become part of this assembly.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC has been updated to version 20.12.20043.
- Adobe After Effects 2020 has been updated to version 17.1.3.41.
- Adobe Animate 2020 has been updated to version 20.5.1.31044.
- Adobe Audition 2020 has been updated to version 13.0.9.41.
- Adobe Bridge 2020 has been updated to version 10.1.1.166.
- Adobe Character Animator 2020 has been updated to version 3.3.1.6.
- Adobe Dimension has been updated to version 3.3.0.2422.
- Adobe Dreamweaver 2020 has been updated to version 20.2.0.15263.
- Adobe Fresco has been updated to version 1.9.0.273.
- Adobe Fuse has been updated to version 2017.1.
- Adobe Illustrator 2020 has been updated to version 24.3.0.569.
- Adobe InCopy 2020 has been updated to version 15.1.2.226.
- Adobe InDesign 2020 has been updated to version 15.1.2.226.
- Adobe Lightroom Classic has been updated to version 9.4.0.202008061458.
- Adobe Media Encoder 2020 has been updated to version 14.3.2.38.
- Adobe Photoshop 2020 has been updated to version 21.2.2.289.
- Adobe Prelude 2020 has been updated to version 9.0.1.64.
- Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 has been updated to version 14.3.2.42.
- Adobe Premiere Rush has been updated to version 1.5.20.571.
- Adobe XD has been updated to version 32.0.22.11.
- The Adobe Camera Raw helper has been updated to version 12.4.0.148.
- The Adobe CCX Process helper has been updated to version 4.0.0.21.
- The Adobe CC Library Helper has been updated to version 3.8.27.3.
- Helper module Adobe CoreSync updated to version 4.3.51.3.
- The auxiliary module Adobe Motion Picture Profiles has been updated to version 1.3.1.
- Maxon Cinema 4D included in the Adobe After Effects 2020 distribution has been updated to version S22.118 and treated.
- For most programs, the spyware modules Adobe Crash Reporter Service and Log Transport Application are disabled.
- For most programs, when authorized with your Adobe ID, the CC Library panel becomes available.
- All programs have already been treated. Start windows (initial screens) work for almost all programs.

FAQ
Question: Why has the composition of the assembly changed so dramatically compared to the Master Collection 2019? Where have 32-bit analogs of programs gone? Where did the second disc go?
Answer:Everything flows, everything changes ... Adobe has abandoned most 32-bit programs. I just follow in the wake of their decisions. The current revision of the assembly represents exactly the set of programs that Adobe at the time of the release of the assembly positions it as a Creative Cloud package. The only thing that I have not included in the assembly is Adobe Lightroom, since I see no reason to combine this program with Adobe Lightroom Classic in a single assembly. But Adobe Fuse, on the contrary, migrated from the "outsider" second disc of Master Collection 2019 to this assembly as a fully supported application. I even reformatted its distribution kit for a modern installer. This is because this program, unlike many others, is declared as part of the modern Creative Cloud package.

Question: How will programs run on not officially supported operating systems?
Answer: I don't know how the programs will work on such operating systems. For my part, I only checked that the programs run on "unlocked" OS without any errors. Those who actively use this or that program, please unsubscribe about problems in the release comments. If any bugs are noticed when working on old operating systems, in the next version of the assembly I will block their support. I would especially like to note that the inclusion of support for older operating systems does not affect the work in officially supported operating systems.

Question: The window where the selection of installed applications should be carried out is empty for me. It only has the Master Collection logo. How to be?
Answer:For the installer to work, you must have Internet Explorer version 11. Install or update this product to bring the system in line with the installer's requirements.

Question: I cannot click the "Continue" button because the contents of the window do not fit into the window itself, and the button is out of sight. What to do?
Answer: This sometimes happens on a crookedly configured OS. The keyboard has a TAB key. Click it to the desired menu item.

Question: I have a gag at the initial stage of the installation, not described above. Can you suggest something?
Answer: Try replacing the Set-up.exe file used in the distribution with the one downloaded from here .

Question: Installation was completed with an error. What to do?
Answer: Read the decoding of error codes . Also, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the installation logs. They are located in the folder: C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Adobe \ Installers (for a 32-bit system) or in the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ Adobe \ Installers folder (for a 64-bit system). Perhaps here you can get more detailed information about the problem and how to fix it.

Question: Sometimes the Start screen takes an insanely long time to load on startup. Is there a way to speed up the process?
Answer: In addition to the obvious (disable the Start screen), I can suggest a life hack: just click on the "File" menu of the program. I do not know why this is so, but I noticed that the "stuck" loading of the Start screen while "

Question: When launching Photoshop 2020, I got an error related to the D3DCOMPILER_47.dll file. What to do?
Answer: Install Windows update KB4019990 .

Question: When I launch Animate 2020, I just have a black background instead of the Start screen. What to do?
Answer: Alas, the current drug at the time of the release of the assembly is not able to cope with this problem. If the presence of the Start screen is not particularly important for you, then simply use the program menu to create / open a file. If you want to contemplate the Start screen at startup, you need to log in with your Adobe ID by selecting "Help-> Sign In" in the program menu.

Question: Why am I blocked from creating a new project in Premiere Rush?
Answer: For the program to work fully, you need to connect to the Adobe server with your ID by selecting "Help-> Sign In" in the program menu and passing the authorization.

Question: Why does Fresco either hang or close immediately after launching?
Answer: The Fresco program does not allow you to use it without authorization. Alas, it is not possible to log in to a program that cannot be started normally. But you can log in to any other Adobe program by selecting "Help-> Sign In" from the program menu. By logging into one program, you are logged into all installed Adobe programs at once. After that, Fresco will start correctly.

Even if I choose English when installing, Fresco is still in Russian? What to do?
Answer: This type of installer does not provide the user with the choice of the language of the installed application. The language is selected automatically based on the language of the operating system. Alas, the mechanism for changing the language is unknown to me.

Question: Even if I choose English when installing, Media Encoder 2020 is still in Russian? What to do?
Answer:The program is installed at once with all available languages. For some unknown reason, the priority language for it is the language of the operating system, and not the one set during installation. But in the program settings, you can easily select the desired language in "Edit-> Preferences ...-> Appearance-> Language" (Edit-> Preferences ...-> Apperance-> Language). For some reason, switching the language works for me only the second time. But it works!

Question: Even if I choose English when installing, XD is still in Russian? What to do?
Answer:An installer of this type does not provide the user with a choice of the language of the installed application. The language is selected automatically based on the language of the operating system. However, the program interface language can be changed on an already installed application. To do this, run the program and open any template. After that, go through the authorization in the program menu Help ...-> Sign In .... Then, click Help ...-> Language, where the language of the application interface is set.

Question: Can you tell us more about the ability to fully use Maxon Cinema 4D?
Answer:Maxon Cinema 4D is automatically installed as part of the Adobe After Effects 2020 package. The trial version is installed by default. But I treated her for you. When you start the program for the first time, an authorization window will open. Close it. The program will automatically start again. But already completely cured of greed. The program interface is originally English, but it is easy to change it to another by downloading the language pack (including Russian). To do this, in the program menu, click Help-> Check for Updates ... Among those offered for download (in addition to language packs, you can add additional content libraries) select the desired language and click Continue twice. After restarting, the program will already have the selected interface language. Switching between already installed interface languages is available in the program settings. I want to warn you against updating the version of the program itself. When the program body is updated, the medicine will fly off!

Question: What needs to be done to make it possible to work with libraries?
Answer: To activate the CC Library panel, you need to connect to the Adobe server with your ID by selecting Help-> Sign In from the menu of any program and being authorized.

Question: You wrote about disabling spyware modules. Can be more?
Answer:Disabled spyware modules Adobe Crash Reporter Service (CRWindowsClientService.exe) and Log Transport Application (LogTransport2.exe). The files that initialize them have been renamed CRWindowsClientService.exe.bak and LogTransport2.exe.bak. If you suddenly have a desire to restore their functionality, simply remove the .bak extension from them. Anticipating the question of some users why, they say, the same CRLogTransport.exe or AdobeIPCBroker.exe are not blocked, I want to say that the first of them is controlled by the blocked CRWindowsClientService.exe, and without it it will not send anything anywhere, and without the second the libraries will not work.

Question: What about drugs in the current build version?
Answer:Craftsmen have released drugs for this line of programs. The treated files were embedded by me into the distributions of the programs, so you don't need to do anything for the treatment. Healing solutions from uncia, cppasm and PainteR and other hackers are involved. Just in case, the original files are saved with the .bak extension. To restore them, remove the .bak extension from these files and replace the existing patched files with them.

Question: Is it possible to update installed applications using standard tools?
Answer:The vast majority can. But I strongly do not recommend it. This will almost certainly lead to activation failures. I especially want to focus on Acrobat. After installation, manually disable auto-update in the program settings: Edit-> Preferences ...-> Install updates-> Install updates automatically (Edit-> Preferences ...-> Updater-> Automatically install updates).

Question: How are things going with the removal of the package programs?
Answer:All applications will be available for uninstallation using standard Windows tools. Everything installed will be presented in the form of separate aninstallers for each program. Sometimes, when uninstalling programs, the uninstallation progress reaches 100% and everything freezes. This is a small aninstaller glitch that the developers won't fix in any way. If you encounter this, then start the Windows Task Manager and interrupt the work of two processes named Set-up.exe. Don't worry, the deletion will be complete at that time.

Screenshots:

Image sizes and CRC
Image size: 19.9 GB (21 425 541 120 bytes)
MD5 image sum: b31732cfb4bf7f7066ebf79ae726a4af
SHA1 image sum: 86e3f1fc5cbc3851c1c6e18b4b174a68e2b21b41​

• Created With:
    ruTorrent (PHP Class - Adrien Gibrat)
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    1dbcd14782357aa41bf86689536447671f1af415
  • Loading…

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
@Gollapudi thank you for the work putting this together pal. :party:

MaWs WanTeD

Downloaded
104.4 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Wow! Thanks for uploading this :rock:

*Maestro*

Power User
Downloaded
368.9 GB
Uploaded
81.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@Gollapudi
Thank you for this large gift of the most current Adobe Collection. :clap: :party:
Seeding:rock:

Last edited:

Marbles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
227.2 GB
Uploaded
38.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I like them, all tese packages have worked fantastically for me. I have used versions 5 through 8 and I like them all. Thank you for the share.

amirhussaini

Downloaded
6.1 GB
Uploaded
300.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for this update! Awesome! :party:

K

Killer BEAST

Brilliant work. Thanks a lot bro. Say thanks to your colleagues too.

jobpvill

Downloaded
121.8 GB
Uploaded
321.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks!, Fantastic upload. Thumbs up to you sir.. ;)

rbalaji2000

Downloaded
32.1 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this 64bit version.. surely will try

shameera

OS Master & Windows Modifier
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
25.9 GB
Uploaded
13 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
696 (705)
Member for 10 years
Excellent Share With New Update Gollapudi

stbkk

Downloaded
558.9 GB
Uploaded
15.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you, great share and will indeed make use of it.

juve.lpg

Downloaded
52.9 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you and great share

:clap::inlove::clap:

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
3.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for this update! Awesome!

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Well, I wrote a really nice thank you, several times. For some reason, the TeamOS site wouldn't take it due to my VPN, but it only runs on my torrent programs. Thank you,. amazing job!

Downloaded
34.8 GB
Uploaded
47.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
this what I waiting for, thumbs up, I like this very much, thank you so much for sharing :)

chatpong999

Downloaded
5.4 GB
Uploaded
2.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you and great share

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,586.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
It is strange how Windows-carpenter can be so efficient with Adobe products. :giggle:
Well done buddy! :clap:
Thank You Gollapudi for this awesome share

rebellious

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
42.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
who needs a candy store when you have special sweets like this delivered to you? a million thanks @Gollapudi

Light_Eater

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
768.3 GB
Uploaded
111 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@Gollapudi you are faster than light with this updates, Big THX man, you are doing a great work for us, much appriciated. Will keep it alive forever

Downloaded
120.8 GB
Uploaded
198.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thx for share, love it.