Hoping For New Change
- 1.8 TB
- 321.3 TB
- Upload Count
- 569 (571)
Adobe Media Encoder 2020 (v14.0.4) Multilingual
Release Year : 2020
Version : 22.214.171.124
Developer : Adobe
Build author : m0nkrus
Platform : Windows 10 x64
Interface language : English / Dutch / Spanish / Italian / Chinese (simplified) / Chinese (traditional) / Korean / German / Polish / Portuguese / Russian / Turkish / French / Czech / Swedish / Japanese
Medicine : Cured(Means Activated)
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 (version 1803 or later) ; 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
• 6th generation Intel processor or equivalent AMD processor (7th generation Intel processor or equivalent AMD processor recommended)
• 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
• 4 GB of free hard disk space for installation; additional space is required during installation (cannot be installed on removable flash drives)
• Display with a resolution of 1280x800 (recommended 1920x1080 or higher)
• Adobe Recommended GPU Card for GPU Acceleration Features
Adobe Media Encoder is an encoding program that allows you to encode audio and video files into various distribution formats for various applications and audiences. Such video and audio formats are characterized by a high degree of compression. Using this program, you can export video to formats supported by various devices, from DVD players and websites to mobile phones, portable media players and standard and high definition televisions.
It’s important that Adobe Media Encoderallows you to process multiple video and audio clips in batch mode; in environments where video is a large part of the content, batch processing speeds up the workflow. While encoding video files, the program can add, reorder, and change the encoding parameters of files in the batch processing queue.
Adobe Media Encoder supports various video export formats, depending on the Adobe applications installed with this program. In particular, it is the coding core for Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Prelude. Nevertheless, the program can also be used as a standalone encoding tool.
Benefits of Adobe Media Encoder 2020
- Export HDR10 with metadata
When exporting HDR clips, you can now add HDR10 metadata.
- Support for new file formats
Adobe Media Encoder provides robust support for embedded formats and provides enhanced performance for commonly used file types.
- New encoding settings templates for publishing videos
New coding templates are available for publishing videos in Adobe Stock.
List of Changes
What is changed by the author of the assembly:
- The assembly is built on the basis of the standalone Adobe installer version 126.96.36.1997, inaccessible to the general public.
- From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Application Manager module is cut, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Desktop Common module was cut, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud module, completely installed by the original installer without fail, is completely cut out from the installer.
- The installer provides a choice of installation path and program interface language.
- Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 10 minor versions.
- Updated Adobe Media Encoder core module to version 188.8.131.52.
- The program has already been treated. You can use it immediately after installation.
Image Size and CRC
Image size: 948 MB (994,922,496 bytes)
MD5-image sum: b8b40b85cb102f8799362ca8bc3fd951
SHA1-image sum: 872f63038b8fb12afe65a7c31fe34f2a3813fb0c
- Adobe Media Encoder 2020 v.184.108.40.206 x64 Multi 29th March 2020 Monkrus.torrent
- (19.4 KB, 95, Size: 949.2 MB, Seeders: 1, Leechers: 0, Completed: 51)
Created With:ruTorrent (PHP Class - Adrien Gibrat)
Comment:Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
Peers:1 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 1 Peers