Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Photoshop 2020 v21.1.2.136 Multilingual x64 April 2020

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
429.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Adobe Photoshop 2020 (v21.1.2) Multilingual
Release Year : 2020
Version : 21.1.2.136
Developer : Adobe
Build author : m0nkrus
Platform : Windows x64
Interface Language : English / Hungarian / Dutch / Danish / Spanish / Italian / Chinese (Simplified) / Chinese (Traditional) / Korean / German / Norwegian / Polish / Portuguese (Brazil) / Russian / Turkish / Ukrainian / Finnish / French / Czech / Swedish / Japanese / English (UK) / Arabic Arabic / English Hebrew / Spanish (Mexico) / French (Morocco) / French (Canada)
Medicine : Cured

System Requirements:
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 8.x or Windows 10
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
• At least 2 GHz Intel or AMD processor with 64-bit OS support
• 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
• 3.1 GB of free hard disk space; during installation, additional free space is required (cannot be installed on a disk where a file system with case sensitivity is used)
• nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card or equivalent (nVidia GeForce GTX 1660 or Quadro T1000 recommended)
• Display with a resolution of 1280x800 with 100% scaling of the user interface, support for 16-bit color, as well as 512 MB VRAM (2 GB recommended)
• System with support for OpenGL 2.0

Description:
Adobe Photoshop is a comprehensive solution for professional digital image processing, which contains the most advanced tools for working with images and new opportunities for implementing creative ideas that can significantly improve productivity. Edit images with exceptional precision, use new intuitive tools and workflows to create three-dimensional graphics, two-dimensional projects, as well as films.

Adobe Photoshoppart of Creative Cloud. Therefore, all the latest updates are available to its users, and access to new versions is provided from the moment of their release. The publishing capabilities in the cloud allow you to organize your files on multiple computers. Thanks to integration with Behance, you can exchange your projects with other users directly from the Adobe Photoshop program and instantly receive feedback on your work from designers from around the world.
Benefits of Adobe Photoshop 2020
- Cloud documents
With Photoshop on iPad, you can use cloud-based documents to seamlessly work on Mac, Windows, and iPad. Documents are saved in the Adobe cloud during work.

- Improvements to presets
Easily and simply browse through new patterns, gradients, patterns, shapes and styles. Presets have become even easier to use and more convenient to organize.

- New tool "Select objects"
Use the new Object Selection tool for improved automation of complex selections. Just define the desired area, and Photoshop will do the rest.

- Consistent transformation behavior
Proportionally transform several layers regardless of their type and without using the Shift key.

- Improved Properties panel
Now even more necessary controls are gathered in one central place. Easily change the settings of the document, get access to all the settings of the text layer and use convenient quick actions.

- Smart objects in layers
Easily transform smart objects into their constituent layers to finalize designs - all this can be done in one place without going to other windows of the document.

- Improved strain transformation
Get more control when working with the Warp tool. Add control points anywhere or divide the image into sections using a custom grid, and then transform it by selecting nodes one at a time or several at a time.

- Other enhancements
Check out all the new Photoshop features and see how they simplify and speed up your workflow.

List of Changes
What is changed by the author of the assembly:
- To make it possible to install the program not only on Windows 10, the installer version has been reduced to 4.9.0.515.
- From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Application Manager module is cut, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Desktop Common module was cut, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud module, completely installed by the original installer without fail, is completely cut out from the installer.
- The installer offline integrates into Windows 7 a certificate confirming Adobe’s modern electronic signature.
- The installer provides a choice of installation path and interface language of the program, as well as the ability to run the program immediately after installation.
- In the menu for selecting the interface language of the installed program, a false indication of support for an additional six languages has been fixed.
- Updated Adobe Photoshop core module to version 21.1.2.136.
- Updated Adobe Camera Raw add-on to version 12.2.1.31.
- Added Adobe CC Library version 3.7.4.29 helper module.
- Adobe CCX Process Support Module excluded from installation.
- The main Adobe Photoshop module is patched in a special way so that a message about the end of the trial period is not displayed on an authorized program using Adobe ID.
- The program has already been treated. The start window (initial screen) works. You can use the libraries.

Screenshots:
PQUecD.jpg

PQUYBJ.jpg

PQUi4g.jpg

PQUL75.jpg

Image Size and CRC
Image size: 1.98 GB (2 131 105 792 bytes)
MD5-image sum: c5cb019e0c471ad80a87b5a48447f25d
SHA1-image sum: 17b374de0f58a7285f249471339bab1705cb1093​

• Created With:
    ruTorrent (PHP Class - Adrien Gibrat)
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    0 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 0 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    2f3ae38ced4758b5a11183146f8ee8b0c5e2e4c1
  • Loading…

juve.lpg

Downloaded
52.9 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
cool ... the latest update :h: :h:

thank you

kabucks

Downloaded
355.4 GB
Uploaded
5.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you

hakeem130

Downloaded
570.1 GB
Uploaded
19.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks

elhombre

Downloaded
6.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
wonderful release, thanks a lot for sharing

Marbles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
227.2 GB
Uploaded
38.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I love photoshop and have been using for years now, new version I see by author m0nkrus are great ...thank you

goldbird8888

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
96.7 GB
Uploaded
635.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank You!

izumiaiko

Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
'Use Legacy "New Document" Interface option on Preference is Greyed Out. Has it been solved here?

Yuuteru

Downloaded
17.4 GB
Uploaded
58.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Cheers!

vince1989

Downloaded
13.2 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
'Use Legacy "New Document" Interface option on Preference is Greyed Out. Has it been solved here?
Perhaps. It's not greyed out anymore but I'm not convinced that it's perfect.

If I use Ctrl-N or File|New then I get the new interface. If I select "Create new" from the new homepage then I get the old interface. Is that a bug or is that what Adobe intended?

onevaguy

Downloaded
82.5 GB
Uploaded
87.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Is this activated?

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Is this activated?
This... means it is activated ;)

Baqir

Downloaded
19.2 GB
Uploaded
20.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
So adobe Photoshop CC 2020 Officially support windows 7 or it is modified version to install in windows 7

Downloaded
36.1 GB
Uploaded
10.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Great Work! Thank U

MniawY

Former STAFF™ ⭐️
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.4 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks @Gollapudi ;)

izumiaiko

Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Perhaps. It's not greyed out anymore but I'm not convinced that it's perfect.

If I use Ctrl-N or File|New then I get the new interface. If I select "Create new" from the new homepage then I get the old interface. Is that a bug or is that what Adobe intended?

So I guess the only "get around" to having the New "Create New" interface is only by CTRL + N...? Because the Create New via the tab aint giving me the new interface. Nor can I change it :(

Also going to add on, although the Ctrl + N function to create New using the new interface works, it still doesn't work in actual fact. U can try pressing on CREATE and it just doesn't create anything!! :(

iaSnalcA

Downloaded
11.2 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
hope this works for me.. thank you! :clap:

Tortor