Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Adobe Photoshop 2020 version 21.2.3.308 Portable -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
PdzNSA.png

Review
Adobe Photoshop is a raster graphics editor that features a myriad of tools and the Mercury Graphics Engine. It is equipped with an impressive feature set that encourages imagination and creativity to turn into genius. The software has become the industry standard not only in raster graphics editing but in digital art as a whole. Photoshop can edit and compose raster images in multiple layers and supports masks, alpha compositing, and several color models, including RGB, CMYK, CIELAB, spot color, and duotone. Photoshop uses its PSD and PSB file formats to support these features.

In addition to raster graphics, the software has limited abilities to edit or render text and vector graphics (primarily through clipping path for the latter), as well as 3D graphics and video. Plug-ins can expand its feature set; programs developed and distributed independently of Photoshop that run inside it and offer new or enhanced features.

The software enables users to make quick picture corrections like those for removing chromatic aberrations, lens distortions, or vignetting. Managing colors or painting and drawing become easy tasks with Photoshop since it packs all the necessary tools for these activities. One of the most exciting features is the Content-Aware tools, designed to enable users to remove content from a photo and replace it with an inconspicuous Medicines, thus enabling a user to retouch photos just the way they want it.

Tone control can be managed more straightforwardly via the HDR imaging and toning, while the black-and-white conversion capabilities allow users to color personal photos via the rich collection of presets interactively. What sets Photoshop aside from the rest of the crowd is the endless possibilities to manipulate images while making almost no compromise at all on quality. All the goodies reside in features such as intelligent auto-correction, masks, HDR imaging, color management, effects, animations, histogram palettes, brushes, accurate selection tools, layer control, etc.

Adobe Photoshop workflow is greatly improved by the possibility to migrate, and share presets, while the modern interface creates a pleasant working environment. The response time is good, and it does not put a strain on the computer's performance. Photoshop will maximize the user's efficiency and is a great helper for photographers insofar as digital picture processing, and adjusting is concerned.

• Edit and enhance with imaging magic;
  • Automatic picture correction and using the Content-Aware tool;
  • Integration of the Mercury Graphics Engine and adjusting tones;
  • Work more efficiently;
  • Work with state-of-the-art photography tools;
  • Process images professionally with the Adobe Camera Raw;
  • Control color and tone;
  • Intuitively create movies and video content;
  • Create superior designs and artwork;
  • Composite images with advanced features;
  • Take advantage of a streamlined workflow;
  • Save time with user-inspired improvements;
  • Extend user reach.

What is new in version 21.2.3 (Released in September 2020):
Photoshop 21.2.3 (September 2020 release) provides fix for a critical customer-reported issue;
  • Resizing proportionally while holding down the Shift key, disables snapping to smart guides even when the View > Snap To > Guides option is active.

What is new in version 21.2.2 (Released in August 2020):
July, May, April, and March 2020 releases of Photoshop provide fixes for customer-reported issues and security issues.
  • Unable to drag a duplicate layer from one document to another;
  • Advance Blending mode causes crash.

System requirements:
CPU: Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor;
RAM: 2 GB (8 GB recommended);
HDD: 2 GB for 32-bit installation; 2.1 GB for 64-bit installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices);
Display: 1024x768 (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended);
OpenGL 2.0–capable system;
An Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.

Install notes:
1. Extract and run the executable file;
2. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

Pdz3Me.png

PdzpxR.png

Pdz4NU.png

PdzSPn.png

Pdz1lQ.png

Pdzshq.png

Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!

File: Adobe.Photoshop.2020.v21.2.0.225.Portable.exe
04/62
MD5: 0364CCE53861E644EC6C724B59AE372D
SHA1: E17967B4996714BDBDF72BF81EF63317B2E766AC
SHA256: C097904511AAC798172C0F6C9ECF14E13CA20B6964D3C4D2239056CF0D977CDE

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links - portable version 21.2.3.308 part 01/02 (Size: 900.00 MB):

Download links - portable version 21.2.3.308 part 02/02 (Size: 871.47 MB):

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks for the great share. I love portable apps. I can just toss them on a flash drive, and I've got the tools I need, without having to "dirty" a "clean" windows install.

886brown

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
1.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Photoshop portable more easy for me to carry it everywhere i go. :h:

Kiran Kumar.U

Downloaded
30.3 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
showing error > zip files corrupt..

showing error > zip files corrupt..

My bad... now working fine... thank you

Akshat

Downloaded
161 GB
Uploaded
334.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Great work. Thanks a lot!

Ayyan

Banned
Downloaded
26.3 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
waooooooooooooooow thanks again buddy for this

xbloodyheartx

Downloaded
32.7 GB
Uploaded
29.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Unable to extract each zip file. Could you give instructions, please and thank you.

Unable to extract each zip file. Could you give instructions, please and thank you.
Nevermind, found out and got it to work.

MakeMyDay

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
101.7 GB
Uploaded
7.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
downloaded it . and change it to 7zip/rar says "archive is either unknown o damagedr"

downloaded it . and change it to 7zip/rar says "archive is either unknown o damagedr"
oh my bad sorry. it is 2 parts :blush:

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
The archive is not damaged and works fine. Download both files and do not change anything.

whiterose

Downloaded
74.7 GB
Uploaded
211.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Does anyone else have problems with this version? For example, that Photoshop keeps closing, like completely closes at random times.

Daroth Ny

Downloaded
2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
It is full version of portable without installation?

whiterose

Downloaded
74.7 GB
Uploaded
211.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
It is full version of portable without installation?
Yes, it is portable, one .exe file of 1.7 GB something size

Carolinus

Downloaded
201.2 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Does anyone else have problems with this version? For example, that Photoshop keeps closing, like completely closes at random times.
I have the same problem, installation is great, but when i try to open Photoshop after installation, it just closes.

Mangkulas

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
90.2 GB
Uploaded
56.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Finally a good one version portable, thank you