Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Photoshop 2021 v22.2.0.183 (x64) Multilingual (Preactivated) *TeamOS*

CrypTopher

Downloaded
74.7 GB
Uploaded
134.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Perfect timing! Had to uninstall my version this morning cus it continued to crash on me everytime I'd load it up. Awesome upload. Thank you much

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
why nobody is answering to my question
You didn't ask a question. You simply made an observation. You didn't ask for help.

Make sure that your system meets ALL the hardware and operating system requirements for this version of Photoshop.
Look at the requirements at the beginning of this thread and at the requirements for this Photoshop version on the Adobe site.
Look at ALL the requirements.
Look at all the requirements CAREFULLY.
Follow and read ALL related links.
Do not forget graphics card requirements.

If you had tried Google then you could have found this for yourself.

Your CPU is probably not compatible with the latest versions of Photoshop.

Last edited:

alxv1

Downloaded
75.3 GB
Uploaded
67.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
The problem is with Nik software! They are trying to solve it but still haven't found the solution. After I use color efex and zoom the image it freezes! What I do is, save in PSD and then open again!
Would've done the same if Photoshop even allowed me to save the file, regardless of any plugins I'm using, it got to the point where it just put out the message "Could not complete your request because of a program error" even without plugins. Usually if I force close the program and reopen it again there's a " _Recovered.psd " file from the temp folder that it open automatically but not even that. I've read that multiple people had this problem with v22.1

sujatha1983

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
382.5 GB
Uploaded
834.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I googled this... there are many answers, but the most common is that a person's PC may not be compatible to run this version, have you looked at google answers?
Oh! so my bad luck cannot use the latest preactivated version

viorelo

Downloaded
80.8 GB
Uploaded
3.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much !!! I TRY IT !!!

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Would've done the same if Photoshop even allowed me to save the file, regardless of any plugins I'm using, it got to the point where it just put out the message "Could not complete your request because of a program error" even without plugins. Usually if I force close the program and reopen it again there's a " _Recovered.psd " file from the temp folder that it open automatically but not even that. I've read that multiple people had this problem with v22.1
I wasn't ignoring you. I only just noticed this post.

Someone blamed Nik plug-ins. I'm not sure about that. I use Nik plug-ins and I have never had a problem with them.

Just because other people have the same problems you do, doesn't necessarily mean the fault is with Photoshop. People frequently complain here that Photoshop doesn't work as they expect it to. Almost always it is because they have not taken the trouble to find out how it should work or because their hardware is not up to the job.

When I asked if your machine met the system requirement you answered "Pretty sure".
I think that now is the time to be "Very sure".

Make sure that your system meets ALL the hardware and operating system requirements for this version of Photoshop.
Look at the requirements at the beginning of this thread and at the requirements for this Photoshop version on the Adobe site.

Last edited:

Kaleen Vai

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
15.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks a lot for this updated version.

alxv1

Downloaded
75.3 GB
Uploaded
67.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I wasn't ignoring you. I only just noticed this post.

Someone blamed Nik plug-ins. I'm not sure about that. I use Nik plug-ins and I have never had a problem with them.

Just because other people have the same problems you do, doesn't necessarily mean the fault is with Photoshop. People frequently complain here that Photoshop doesn't work as they expect it to. Almost always it is because they have not taken the trouble to find out how it should work or because their hardware is not up to the job.

When I asked if your machine met the system requirement you answered "Pretty sure".
I think that now is the time to be "Very sure".

Makes sense and I double checked and everything is in order, cpu SSE4.2 support (Checked with cpuz) well over 2ghz as well as ram/gpu memory, windows x64 updated version etc.
I said I was pretty sure because other adobe products work fine as well as many other versions of Photoshop. Everyone's system is different which can create unique conditions so I guess there's that too

Atanu Halder

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the upload mate :D

Babyjoseph

Downloaded
27.4 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for uploading lodi!

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Makes sense and I double checked and everything is in order, cpu SSE4.2 support (Checked with cpuz) well over 2ghz as well as ram/gpu memory, windows x64 updated version etc.
I said I was pretty sure because other adobe products work fine as well as many other versions of Photoshop. Everyone's system is different which can create unique conditions so I guess there's that too
Has anyone mentioned updating graphics drivers? That's alway worth a try with Adobe problems. And disabling GPU acceleration in the options is worth a try too.
That's it. I'm out of ideas.
Good luck.

Microsoft

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
203.9 GB
Uploaded
21.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you so much, much Love to you :h:

zork66

Downloaded
71.7 GB
Uploaded
46.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you.. long live teamOS

Babyjoseph

Downloaded
27.4 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for sharing paps! Keep sharing!

filboxz23

Downloaded
30.8 GB
Uploaded
38 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the upload mate, just what i needed ;)