Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 v14.1.0.116 Multilingual x64 April 2020

Gollapudi

Less employees more work
Super Moderator
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
291.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
guys need peers and seeders
There are 26 seeders rightnow why cant you download ...add torrent file wait for sometime it will settle and reach max speeds you have

teja01

Downloaded
1.8 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
guys plzz seed

gollapudi been doing it for 3 hours now only 13 percent and i need it so plzz do it fast

Mr. Spacely

Administrator
Downloaded
148.8 GB
Uploaded
20.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
guys plzz seed

gollapudi been doing it for 3 hours now only 13 percent and i need it so plzz do it fast
Quit your double posting and complaining. Wait for it or get better connection. No more from you now.

hthepatriot

Downloaded
8.5 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Something wrong with me, the Install Button does not show up like the second screenshot on the 1st post of this topic. Therefore I can not click anything to install

Mr. Spacely

Administrator
Downloaded
148.8 GB
Uploaded
20.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Something wrong with me, the Install Button does not show up like the second screenshot on the 1st post of this topic. Therefore I can not click anything to install
Create Install folder here where it says Default Location. Example >> C:/ Programs/ Adobe Premiere

Last edited:

hthepatriot

Downloaded
8.5 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
I have clicked on that Default Location but it dropped down to the bottom which is hiding behind that installation window's border so I can't see the actual installation path to create the same one. Moreover I can't maximize or scroll down that installation window. I have manually create 03 folders named Adobe Premiere in both C:\Programs\Adobe Premiere and C:\Program Files\Adobe Premiere and C:\Program File(x86) but it still not work.
I don't know why the installation window are border right below Default Location which prevent me to see both Install Button and the Location Path

hthepatriot

Downloaded
8.5 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Is there anyone have the same problem which I encountered as mentioned above?

hthepatriot

Downloaded
8.5 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
I finaly figured out how to fix it by click on Default Location drop down button then keep press Tab until it bring Continue button up.
Thanks anyway