Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Adobe Substance 3D Suite 2021 => TeamOS <=

Mr. Edward

Die with memories, not dreams
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
257.9 GB
Uploaded
40.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
134 (137)
Member for 6 years

P4tkgH.jpg

P4lylA.png

Create state of the art 3D

In the Substance 3D ecosystem, smart creative apps and high-end content give you
everything you need to make inspiring art. For the beginner and expert alike.

P4tBhr.png

Set up the perfect shot.
Build and assemble 3D scenes in Stager. Set up assets, materials, lights and camera for virtual photography. Export and share media and publish to web or to AR.

stager
Substance 3D Stager

Give life to your 3D art.
Discover all the tools you need to texture your 3D assets. You can work from real-life photos, design complex parametric materials with full authoring control or you can simply pick up a brush and paint in 3D.

Dimension
Substance 3D Painter
sampler
Substance 3D Sampler

designer
Substance 3D Designer
P4tAQh.png
P4tzNW.png

Build simple or complex models.
In Designer, author dynamic geometry with complete control.
Or apply for the private beta of Modeller: sculpt your model as you would in a real-world workshop.

Substance 3D Designer
Substance 3D Designer

Substance 3D Stager lets you make creative decisions in context. Refine and adjust your composition in real time. Visualise and edit advanced materials with complex lighting and shadows.
Build your realistic 3D scenes with quick and efficient smart tools. Block out shapes, snap elements, activate physics to avoid collisions between models and generate simple lights.
Stager comes with models, materials and lights to get started. Or explore and use the thousands of high-end assets made by our 3D experts and included with your Substance 3D Collection plan.
Leverage the full power of Creative Cloud: import elements from Modeller, Painter, Designer and Sampler. Edit images in Illustrator and Photoshop and instantly see your modifications in Stager.

Substance 3D Painter is widely used in game and film production as well as in product design, fashion and architecture. It’s a go-to 3D texturing app for creative professionals everywhere.
Painter helps you to achieve the look you want, from product design to realistic games and visual effects to projects such as stlylised animation.
Use Smart Materials that adjust to any object to show realistic surface detail or wear and tear. Explore mask presets that adapt to any shape and paint with efficient, dynamic tools.
The state-of-the-art viewport in Painter shows all your artistic decisions in real time. Iterate on complex materials with advanced lighting and shadows, making texturing even more creative and painless. You can even preview your model in the included path tracing mode.
In Painter, every action and stroke is recorded and can be recomputed at any time. This means you can change the resolution of your project at any time without ever decreasing quality or even modify existing paint strokes.

Substance 3D Sampler Easily import a reference photo and transform it into a high-quality 3D material with features powered by Adobe Sensei. Closely match the original real-life surface and create seamless tileable materials from your captures.
Combine multiple materials and parametric filters to create more advanced surfaces. Access thousands of materials on Substance 3D Assets and Substance 3D Community Assets. The possibilities are endless.
Drag and drop your image, add a couple of prebuilt filters and voila — a library of one-click generators, filters and effects lets you quickly experiment and get results in just a few clicks. Send your assets directly to Substance 3D Painter and Stager.
Use generators and filters from Designer, composite light environments for Stager or send materials and lights to Painter. You can even edit your 2D inputs directly in Adobe Photoshop. Choose from a variety of export presets for all major 3D apps.

Substance 3D Designer is used across many industries and is at the centre of most video game and visual effects material pipelines. Substance parametric materials are supported in most 3D creation tools and will integrate seamlessly into any workflow. Send your materials directly to Substance 3D Painter and Stager.
The node-based workflow allows you to use a wide range of approaches. Any step of the process can always be modified later. Try everything, adjust any time.
Designer comes with a rich node library to create your assets from scratch. Build upon and learn from thousands of materials from Substance 3D Assets and Substance 3D Community Assets.
Generate dynamic 3D models or combine existing elements like curves and kitbash models. Create parametric environment lights to use in any app supported by Substance 3D.
Designer comes with an extensive scripting API so you can tailor the app to your needs. Build and share powerful plugins with the integrated Python scripting interface. Create tools and utility graphs to supercharge your pipeline.

P4laP5.png

P4tsaj.png

P4t5oo.png

P4CAi8.png

P4CBpJ.png

> Always remember, hit Like and KeeP Seeding <

P4lrhm.png

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 1 Leechers = 3 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    50b469f960443ca4d3c25c305eaf5628c61097fc
  • Loading…

hakeem130

Downloaded
570.1 GB
Uploaded
19.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you for this one

Downloaded
30.8 GB
Uploaded
26.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
While I did cancel my request for this, I will gladly seed for others.
I am traveling a lot between hotels so probably will get another hit and run again :tmi:

I advise people wanting to upgrade to check Steam reviews and some Youtube reviews about this Adobe facelift to make sure you feel it is worth it.

It is personal choice of course.

Thanks @snitin068 for finding this.

MniawY

Former STAFF™ ⭐️
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.4 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Another Awesome Upload Here ??

ahmrashwan

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks man, brilliant source for packaging ;):h:

lil.prince411

Downloaded
20.9 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the share!
Busy downloading; will give feedback once installed and will seed too :)

macuser

Downloaded
8.7 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you for this one

lil.prince411

Downloaded
20.9 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the share!
Busy downloading; will give feedback once installed and will seed too :)
Very awesome upload! I am very happy that i am able to test the software for a while seeing as adobe has now become a pain in the ass and instead of allowing users to gain access to the software though the Creative Clout Suite; they force you to now buy a whole new license! Arrggg...

Downloaded
10.9 GB
Uploaded
378.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I design 3d models of all kinds for a virtual world, this will come in very handy to help me out along the way. Thank you for this awesome upload ♥

Downloaded
30.8 GB
Uploaded
26.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I did stop, 5 months ago..:speechless:

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it.

Understood, I will no longer give advice on my experiences with the software, or thank the Seeder for helping with my software request of this software.

Have a good night and Christmas.

lelapinrigolo

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for this file ;)

cocofreze

Downloaded
69.3 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
merci merci bcp mon amis

Google translation: thank you thank you very much my friends

STAFF EDIT
Welcome to TeamOS.
Please read these site rules and please use only ENGLISH from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:

paddlefoot

Downloaded
65 GB
Uploaded
186.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Just read on my version of PS that 3d is being discontinued so will give this a try. Thanks for sharing.