Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Advanced Task Scheduler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello Wizards,

On the recommendations of @Jerry_Xristos, i have tried this software and it is honestly way better than the default task scheduler. THANK YOU, Kind Person.

Now, the annoying part, it is a shareware and i cannot use it beyond its trial period. i have searched for this software here before doing the request but unfortunately, there has not been a single scheduler software posted here before, until now.

Thus, requesting all the uploaders, mods, super mods, admins, super admins, and gods of this forum to grace me with this software. Thanks a ton in advance.

I Shall pray for you and your fortune with this software.

Thank You.

P.S: The Latest Version is 7.0.0.2107

Links removed by admin

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi, please do not post outside links. It's against the rules and not allowed. Thank you. :)

Please check this out for more clear reasons okay?

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi, please do not post outside links. It's against the rules and not allowed. Thank you. :)

Please check this out for more clear reasons okay?

I thought only the mirror links or download links were not allowed, never knew that the original site link too would be not allowed.

Thank you for modifying.

It is duly noted and won't repeat henceforth.

Status
Not open for further replies.