Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Age of Empires II Definitive Edition + Update

CzechShark

Silent Helper
Downloaded
26.6 GB
Uploaded
63.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
248 (248)

11vlg.png

Age of Empires II Definitive Edition
RELEASE DATE: 14 Nov, 2019
WKZlQ.png

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition celebrates the 20th anniversary of one of the most popular
strategy games ever with stunning 4K Ultra HD graphics, a new and fully remastered soundtrack,
and brand-new content, “The Last Khans” with 3 new campaigns and 4 new civilizations.

Explore all the original campaigns like never before as well as the best-selling expansions,
spanning over 200 hours of gameplay and 1,000 years of human history. Head online to challenge
other players with 35 different civilizations in your quest for world domination throughout the ages.

Choose your path to greatness with this definitive remaster to one of the most beloved strategy
games of all time.

WgtIQ.png

MINIMUM:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64x2 5600+
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 420 or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 6850 or Intel® HD Graphics 3000 or better with 2 GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 30 GB available space

RECOMMENDED:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: 2.4 Ghz i5 or greater or AMD equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia® GTX 650 or AMD HD 5850 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 30 GB available space

WKvIW.png

11xgm.png

11z6A.png

117I5.png

WKxmr.png

- Extract
- Burn or mount the .iso
- Run setup.exe and install
- Copy crack from CODEX dir to install dir
- Play

General Notes:

- Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online just in case.
- If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead

** UPDATE Build 33059 **
Download the update ONLY below

- Run setup.exe and install
- Copy crack from CODEX dir to install dir
- Play

Update Build 33059:
HIGHLIGHTS
Fixed an issue where various units did not produce death sound effects when killed.
Fixed an issue where the Enhanced Graphics (UHD) option would appear grayed out despite having installed and enabled the DLC.
Fixed an issue that would cause a File Error 12 crash that prevented the successful launch of the game. The most notable impact was on computers using non-Latin characters.
Fixed an issue where the Spectator Lobby displayed outdated games which could not be joined.

Update Build 32911:
FIXES
The matchmaking lobby should now display your connection quality and available game lobbies more quickly and consistently as of build 32911. When you first reach the Multiplayer Lobby Browser, you may notice the Connection Quality tool searching for servers where you can find matches. Please allow up to 40 seconds for this search to complete.
Fixed an issue where the Enhanced Graphics (UHD) option would appear grayed out despite having installed and enabled the DLC.
Fixed an issue where clicking the Spectate Games tab would result in de-syncing or locking up the game client.

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    ruTorrent (PHP Class - Adrien Gibrat)
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    520b6f5e819abcdfde0aca3070482c2b52d8498f
  • Loading…

SirLance

Downloaded
62.9 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
can one spin the camera in it??????? like in stronghold?

No, it's just the original game with better graphics, updated UI and some other touch ups. The way the game works has not changed.
This is also free with Xbox PC Game Pass if anyone has that you can get it there too.

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
VIP
Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
900.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10 (12)
I am going to have to try playing a game on a computer other than solitaire one of these days. Thank you, downloading to seed. Very slow for some reason? Thanks again!

The last message didn't post, I will do it again, if it is a double post, I apologize. Thank you. I have to try to play something other than Solitaire sometime.:blush:

CzechShark

Silent Helper
Downloaded
26.6 GB
Uploaded
63.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
248 (248)
Added Direct Link for update!

crescini

Verified Member
Downloaded
121 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (6)
Just 2 seeders. I won't be able to download. Hmmmm.

googlino

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
3.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
hi guys , thank you for the game but i have a problem , i dont know how to fix it .

problem.png