Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct AI AIO

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
PswMhm.png

PsweIR.jpg

PswYlA.png

Hello and Good Day to You. This layout is out of respect towards a leading corporation in the field of
artificial intelligence that had representatives do a meet and greet with the fellow residents on possible
job openings in the region. Surprisied my sister and the staff to find there's a great number of displaced
IT techs and budding researchers going to school in this field of study here and they eagerly jumped at the
chance to ask questions and generally find out their potential status. So we did a wallpaper display of various
AI visionary creatures and robots which they found interesting and a few sci fi mixed in as well. Enjoy.

Pswcge.png

Please view fullscreen at 1920x1080 for best results. Open file with Winrar or WinZip. Thank you.
FILE SIZE: 34.98 MB

PswL6U.png

PswmSn.jpg
PswVzq.jpg

PswwYQ.jpg
PswjQh.jpg

Pswlhr.jpg

We would like to especially thank @snitin068 , @Cyler and @mobi0001 for their assistance and cool learning
experiences from them. Staring right at the problem blindly and was shed some light on it from them. We always
try to learn something new everyday and we did plenty. This is an example of just what's available here in the TEAMOS
community of friends.
As Always, in Loving Regards,

PswCJo.png

:h::h::h:

PswbgH.png

Last edited:

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
88 (103)
Member for 3 years
Some nice work I must say. Reminds me of that Tron Legacy movie and Simba Lion as well. Very well done friend. :cool:

Ohh and that is very modest and good gesture of you to mention us. Appreciate it.:)

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
You're very welcome. Thank you for the kind words @mobi0001 . :)