Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct AIDA64_Extreme_v6.32_Portable

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
PXNxug.jpg
Program version:-AIDA64 V.6.32 Portable
Size: 46 mb
Language: English
Treatment: Included

Overview:
AIDA64 Extreme has a hardware detection engine unrivaled in its class. It provides detailed information about installed software and offers diagnostic functions and support for overclocking. As it is monitoring sensors in real time, it can gather accurate voltage, temperature and fan speed readings, while its diagnostic functions help detect and prevent hardware issues. It also offers a couple of benchmarks for measuring either the performance of individual hardware components or the whole system. It is compatible with all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows editions, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019.

Features:
Diagnostics
AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on hardware configuration and over 50 pages of installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings.
Stress testing
AIDA64 System Stability Test uses a 64-bit multi-threaded stress testing module to drive the computer to its absolute limits. Hard disk, SSD and OpenCL GPGPU video adapter stress testing is also available.
Accuracy
AIDA64 has the most accurate hardware detection capabilities in its class, to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it up. The hardware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding over 200,000 entries.
Benchmarking
AIDA64 implements a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure how fast the computer performs various data processing tasks and mathematical calculations. Multi-threaded memory and cache benchmarks are available to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency. Read more...
Software audit
AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited web pages is also available.
SensorPanel
Build the perfect, custom panel you can imagine that suits the design of your rig to monitor all the various sensors, cooling system, utilization and many more. With SensorPanel you can use different graphs, gauges and custom images along with dynamic or static texts linked to all the sensor data AIDA64 can read from your computer and place them on an empty canvas in a way you want.

Install note:
Extract the downloaded file, and run aida64.exe
note: do not check update in the future.

Download Link:

Last edited:

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.9 GB
Uploaded
14.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this share.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
A nice and welcomed share @Victor24 . Thank you.

dias0

Downloaded
21.7 GB
Uploaded
62.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you very much for this update of aida64

Downloaded
12.3 GB
Uploaded
19.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Link downloads some zip file of a different size than what is mentioned here. Am I doing something wrong?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Link downloads some zip file of a different size than what is mentioned here. Am I doing something wrong?
It works OK for me.
Post a screen capture of your problem using this site https://lookimg.com/

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much for the post

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
Obviously, Yes! based from your comment that you have downloaded a zip file that is different from what was given here. I suggest please do research on how to download on uploadrar. Thank you!

colc07

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
24.5 GB
Uploaded
4.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Many thanks @Victor24 for a very useful utility :cool:

osasa

Downloaded
76.5 GB
Uploaded
72 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for sharing .

Spankage

Downloaded
4.6 GB
Uploaded
46.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Very nice, thank you for the share.

Downloaded
12.3 GB
Uploaded
19.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Obviously, Yes! based from your comment that you have downloaded a zip file that is different from what was given here. I suggest please do research on how to download on uploadrar. Thank you!
Apologies for my posting indeed !!! Sir, You are right. Thank you. I could download successfully. Previously I used wrong Click - IT was little confusing for me. Sorry for the belated reply - but as they say - better late than never - Thanks again.

Brian Johnston

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
363.3 GB
Uploaded
412.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks Victor24 for your upload share

Downloaded
12.3 GB
Uploaded
19.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Works flawlessly even on the latest version 6.32.5700 - Simply I have to copy key file from where old one has been installed to the location where new version downloaded from source website and installed - Thank you, Victor24.

Downloaded
12.3 GB
Uploaded
19.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Version to be read as 6.33.5700 - Apologies for error.

CoffinDeath

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years