Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Android App for Virtual UK phone number

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichalPlays

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.5 GB
Uploaded
20.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi, my stupid UK sim card got deactivated today because the person who registered it, didn't reply to some mail regarding the whole Brexit crap.
Does anyone know an android app which would give me the possibility of recharging the credit via in-app purchase and would also give me an UK phone number?

I would really appreciate it if someone would help me with that because I have to call someone and it's kinda urged :p

Before anyone suggest it, Skype doesn't offer the purchase of an "Skype Number" via in-app purchase anymore. It redirects you to the Microsoft homepage

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I started to write an answer and then thought to check where you are. You're in Germany. It would have been useful if you had said that.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic here but Germany had a phone system when I was last there. What else haven't you told us about your needs?

Last edited:

MichalPlays

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.5 GB
Uploaded
20.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I started to write an answer and then thought to check where you are. You're in Germany. It would have been useful if you had said that.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic here but Germany had a phone system when I was last there. What else haven't you told us about your needs?

Sorry but I don't really understand what you meant before.
Sure we have those VoIP systems but I need something to take with me and write SMS with and not something stationary.
I remember using a service called Primo before I got that pre-activated sim card from ebay but this company pulled the app out of the play store and since 03/2019 they don't offer their v-Number services anymore which is a real shame.

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years