Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Any help gratefully received

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshwonka

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
My son is 17 and wants to become a game designer,is there any software I could get him to help him achieve this or hardware he'd need, i thought about signing him up for coding courses but I don't know which ones would be the right one, any advice?

ikhsannanda

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
97.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hey there! First of, Thank you for supporting your son.
There are a lot of different "game designing software" out there (
For hardware, I don't think you need to rush to upgrade. Of course, "newer" and "faster" hardware will make his life easier. But, I will recommend learning a little bit with his existing hardware. Figure out if it really fits him and what he really wants to do.
For coding courses, just note that "There are lots of "good" courses available for free in the internet!. Take a look at freeCodeCamp^1. CodeWithMosh is also pretty good. He published a c# tutorial in YouTube for free^2.
People learn differently. If he is not comfortable with a teacher/instructor, please encourage him to learn from a different teacher. :)
External links deleted
Wish him a good luck!

Solution if they are legit links related to the post/thread.
Create a Section at end of post/thread called "Related Links"
Then open each one and copy and paste them there and then re-write

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,420.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Hey there! First of, Thank you for supporting your son.
There are a lot of different "game designing software" out there (e.g. unity, unreal engine)
For hardware, I don't think you need to rush to upgrade. Of course, "newer" and "faster" hardware will make his life easier. But, I will recommend learning a little bit with his existing hardware. Figure out if it really fits him and what he really wants to do.
For coding courses, just note thThere are lots of "good" courses available for free in the internet!. Take a look a
People learn differently. If he is not comfortable with a teacher/instructor, please encourage him to learn from a different teacher. :)
External links deleted
Wish him a good luck!

ikhsannanda

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
97.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Ah Sorry!

Anyways for OP, the first link was to freeCodeCamp. The second link was to a c# tutorial by CodeWithMosh. As the link is deleted (weirdly with the text) you can find it yourself easily in YouTube.

EDIT: I have edited the original reply to comply with the rules.

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,420.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Ah Sorry!

Anyways for OP, the first link was to freeCodeCamp. The second link was to a c# tutorial by CodeWithMosh. As the link is deleted (weirdly with the text) you can find it yourself easily in YouTube.
OK but take care other time.

ikhsannanda

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
97.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
OK but take care other time.
I have edited it. Is it okay now? it is related to the reply

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,420.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
No you have still external link and video.

Status
Not open for further replies.