Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Apocalipsis Wormwood Edition [macOSGames]TeamOS

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)

Apocalipsis Wormwood Edition [macOSGames]TeamOS

This special bundle for Apocalipsis brings the game’s strong artistic side into focus.

In Apocalipsis the static woodcuts from the Middle Ages start living their own life, but the medieval philosophy and occult symbolism go beyond the visuals and inspire the story itself. In this game the music and the graphics work in perfect tandem to immerse you in this bizzare, dreary world.

Apocalipsis: Harry at the End of the World is a traditional point-and-click adventure game, in the vain of Samorost and Machinarium, where solving puzzles comes with a sense of discovery and accomplishment. This gameplay style, merged with unique artstyle inspired by 15th century engravings, creates the perfect backdrop for a story about heartbreak, redemption and, quite literally, the end of the world.

In Apocalipsis you play as Harry, for whom the loss of his beloved was the end of his world. Now he has to venture out into the strange, unwelcoming lands to get her back. On his journey he will meet fantastical creatures, straight from the minds of artists from the 15th century Europe, and ultimately conquer his own, personal demons.

Featuring the narration by Nergal, leader of the band Behemoth, with the added atmospheric new rendition of Behemoth's music, it will be a journey to remember.
Apocalipsis shares with the Middle Ages its artstyle and the game’s world itself is inspired by Book of Revelation and steeped in medieval philosophy and beliefs, with the story taking cues from Dante Alighieri’s “Divine Comedy”. Every location and character in Apocalipsis was inspired by classical woodcuts by 15th and 16th century artists such as Hans Holbein, Michael Wolgemut, and Albrecht Dürer. This pairing of medieval art and philosophy with video games creates something unique, like you’ve never seen before.

IN APOCALIPSIS YOU WILL:

Play a classic point-and-click adventure game with a twist
Witness medieval art coming alive in a video game
Find a new, somber rendition of Behemoth’s music hidden in the game
Hear Behemoth's Nergal’s dark voice telling you the story of Harry
Meet creatures straight from the 15th century codices
Experience a journey through the end times and see one of the available endings
Visit over two dozen unique locations with puzzles to be solved and hidden meanings to be discovered

Earn achievements, just like they did in 1495!

Minimum System Requirements:
CPU Processor: Intel Processor 64-bit 2.66 GHz Dual-Core OR Intel Core 2 Duo E8135 "Recommended: 2.5 GHz Quad-Core - Intel i5"
Memory: 4 GB RAM "8 GB RAM for best performance"
Storage: 1 GB available storage
GPU: 256 MB VRAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M / AMD Radeon HD 2600 Pro "Recommended: 2 GB VRAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M"
macOS Compatibility: macOS 10.11 El Capitan or later. [Please consider that macOS 10.15 Catalina have issues with games]

Unzip compressed file, mount .dmg image and copy Apocalipsis Wormwood Edition file into your macOS Applications folder.

Scanned with Bitdefender Antivirus 4.1.2.18 macOS

• Created With:
    uTorrent/1870
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    b2e332d3231bd202567dfad5380462566af4b73f
  • Loading…

ButchyBear

VIP
Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
497.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Thanks for this and all your posts. I am starting to add all the OSX offerings to me seeding. I am still working on filling in the gaps from the files I lost in the transfers to my outboard RAID Array. Also using Qbittorrent and there is a learning curve. It has some odd things it does, but I can get 100% of my upload bandwidth used. I have also never thanked you for all the time you donate to TeamOS, so, thank you. Time is precious, the most precious thing in life perhaps... I and I am sure all the members of TeamOS, a 1/2 Million strong group thank you!
Namaste,
Brian
:rock: :rock: TeamOS :rock: :rock: