Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Astro's oldie but goodie OS Virtual Box Images

Astro

Weatherman
Super Moderator
Downloaded
155.3 GB
Uploaded
815.8 GB
Ratio

Here's a nice assortment of old operating system Virtual Box images(.vdi format). Enjoy :)

Windows 95

Windows 98

WFW 3.11 with DOS 6.22

Windows ME

Windows NT 4.0

Dark Wolf

Resident PC junkie
Administrator
Downloaded
652.1 GB
Uploaded
7.3 TB
Ratio
@Astro i still have ALL these OS on original cd's (lol)
As do I, my friend. I have them all compiled on two DVDs and iso images.
I also still have original Microsoft 3.5" floppies with Windows 95 that still works after all these years. :giggle:

@Astro very nice oldie but goodies! Brings back memories of playing DOS games for hours on end. :rock:

quetiano

Downloaded
56.9 GB
Uploaded
194.1 GB
Ratio
HOLY COW....HERE WE GO...WE'RE GOING BACK....BACK INTO TIME, HOLD ON TO YOUR JELEBI'S !
:tmi:

Thank you guys for the nostalgia, I matriculated in 1998, school was forever done, after 13 years (including pre-school) of school, my parents purchased the best pc at that time as a gift for me...including the original cd of Windows 98, it was a Pentium II 350 mhz , even bought me a scanner and Lexmark 3200 color printer with the pc, after so many years of not having a pc, to the best at that time for us in our country.

kevinkievin

Downloaded
15.7 GB
Uploaded
89 GB
Ratio
I downloaded windows 98. Upon login it asks me for the password, I don't know which one it is. Username is "Trevor". Can you please tell me the password?