Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Asus TUF Windows 7 SP1 X64 Ultimate & Lite [MARCH 2021]

coskun9696

Banned
Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
what do you the setup freezes together?
together with what?
if you used rufus try the MBR option
or you can use the ventoy
PS: in the screenshot you provide it doesn't show that it freezes only that it updates the registry settings
As you said, I will try with mbr .. yes you are right but it waits on the screen for a very long time. Did you wait for a long time on the same screen while installing?

Beatz4me

Downloaded
35.1 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for sharing this with us

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
As you said, I will try with mbr .. yes you are right but it waits on the screen for a very long time. Did you wait for a long time on the same screen while installing?
no i haven't issuse during installation
try again and leave it to see what is happening, it shows an error or wait?

SHAKTIRAJ

Downloaded
20.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
uhmm. Libraries Folder is automatically pop-up on startup. when I disable libraries folder, the My Document is now on pop-up now.
scan for viruses it may be bitcoin miner

lordofheaven

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
guys stop talking nonsense @Jerry_Xristos is a very vigilant person.

hanje1973

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
450.1 GB
Uploaded
279.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
wow nice sir thanks for sharing

ayoubnakach1

Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thqnkkkk youuuu very ;uch bro

jkentaru

Banned
Downloaded
11.4 GB
Uploaded
3.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much godbless

tiandan1405

Downloaded
62 GB
Uploaded
110.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
this build look nice. thank you for the build :D i will try this on my laptop to see the performance :D

Gutso

Downloaded
14.9 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I downloaded this on a borrowed computer when my good old windows 7 build finally gave up the ghost and I needed something small and fast and I am sorry to say this but this is simply terrible.
Firstly the "included programs" are not inlcuded, the Medicines worked but literally none of the other things you listed as included were in fact included, and yes I downloaded directly from this private torrent
Secondly so many things are flat out broken:
1:No updates work and I mean No updates, windows 7 is no longer being supported but effectively every single available update including "important", optional and the language packs all fail to install giving a variety of error codes. Those codes themsleves even appear to be broken somehow because when googling the code provided when the language pack failed to isntall every single "guide" on the matter said this code is caused by driver problems and the way to fix it is to remove the existing driver and try again and no clean boot, no repairing the update cache, none of the suggestions to be found have any effect
1b: The one update that appeared to work said that it installed successfully and I just needed to restart the system for changes to take effect however when I restarted my computer got stuck in a loop where it booted to a windows screen and the message "failure configuring windows updates reverting changes" and then restarting, only to display that exact message, this loop continued for almost 2 full hours before I was even able to access my desktop again

2:Speaking of languages there are 14 variations of english keyboard layouts available, but that does not include the part of the world that created the language UK, not a huge problem but it is irritating as it means that there are multiple keys that are swapped around and same as with the language packs there is seemingly no way to install additional keyboard layouts

3: Many .exe's cannot run and when you try they give you errors about MSVCR100 being missing. This should mean that Microsoft Visual C++2010 Redistributable Package is missing from your computer however by now I have tried installing both the x64 version ( since this is an x64 os) but that didnt work, so I figured trying the x86 might help, that too did not work and so I am still unable to install multiple of the programs I have on a usb stick to get me back up and running in the case of computer problems such as starting from scratch on a fresh install

4: Power settings seem to be messed up, there is no hibernate option nor is there an allow hybrid sleep option in the advanced settings and as above none of the thigns I have read online so far have been able to fix this.

So unfortunately this leaves me in a position where my only choice is to find another ISO and only use this build just long enough to create another isntall disc to try a working version. I know that this site is full of very defensive people and this person is both a mod and someone who has shared a lot with people here so I am fully expecting this comment to be censored, deleted or just to be insulted but this is not a personal attack, I have been up all night simply trying to get a functioning computer and I have encountered so many problems with this ISO that I had to share my own experience with it.

For what its worth I am running a ryzen 1800x, 64gb RAm, main drive is an m.2 drive and I have 2 ssd's and a gtx 1080. Not all of that is relevant, but I have a somewhat decent computer and according to all the software I use to monitor health and performance everything is in great condition so I cannot see how it could be related to my build in any way

Last edited:

werdand1130

Downloaded
84.5 GB
Uploaded
265.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you so much :h::inlove: very2x nice :cool:

gigio101

Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
FOLLOWING this thread and waiting some feedback

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
I downloaded this on a borrowed computer when my good old windows 7 build finally gave up the ghost and I needed something small and fast and I am sorry to say this but this is simply terrible.
Firstly the "included programs" are not inlcuded, the Medicines worked but literally none of the other things you listed as included were in fact included, and yes I downloaded directly from this private torrent
Secondly so many things are flat out broken:
1:No updates work and I mean No updates, windows 7 is no longer being supported but effectively every single available update including "important", optional and the language packs all fail to install giving a variety of error codes. Those codes themsleves even appear to be broken somehow because when googling the code provided when the language pack failed to isntall every single "guide" on the matter said this code is caused by driver problems and the way to fix it is to remove the existing driver and try again and no clean boot, no repairing the update cache, none of the suggestions to be found have any effect
1b: The one update that appeared to work said that it installed successfully and I just needed to restart the system for changes to take effect however when I restarted my computer got stuck in a loop where it booted to a windows screen and the message "failure configuring windows updates reverting changes" and then restarting, only to display that exact message, this loop continued for almost 2 full hours before I was even able to access my desktop again

2:Speaking of languages there are 14 variations of english keyboard layouts available, but that does not include the part of the world that created the language UK, not a huge problem but it is irritating as it means that there are multiple keys that are swapped around and same as with the language packs there is seemingly no way to install additional keyboard layouts

3: Many .exe's cannot run and when you try they give you errors about MSVCR100 being missing. This should mean that Microsoft Visual C++2010 Redistributable Package is missing from your computer however by now I have tried installing both the x64 version ( since this is an x64 os) but that didnt work, so I figured trying the x86 might help, that too did not work and so I am still unable to install multiple of the programs I have on a usb stick to get me back up and running in the case of computer problems such as starting from scratch on a fresh install

4: Power settings seem to be messed up, there is no hibernate option nor is there an allow hybrid sleep option in the advanced settings and as above none of the thigns I have read online so far have been able to fix this.

So unfortunately this leaves me in a position where my only choice is to find another ISO and only use this build just long enough to create another isntall disc to try a working version. I know that this site is full of very defensive people and this person is both a mod and someone who has shared a lot with people here so I am fully expecting this comment to be censored, deleted or just to be insulted but this is not a personal attack, I have been up all night simply trying to get a functioning computer and I have encountered so many problems with this ISO that I had to share my own experience with it.

For what its worth I am running a ryzen 1800x, 64gb RAm, main drive is an m.2 drive and I have 2 ssd's and a gtx 1080. Not all of that is relevant, but I have a somewhat decent computer and according to all the software I use to monitor health and performance everything is in great condition so I cannot see how it could be related to my build in any way
First of all my friend no one else here who had downloaded this build had complained for all of these you are writing......................
The programs listed, are installed during installation so if you had delete the wintoolkit folder or the .ini file it won"t be installed...........................
Or you might have closed the installation of the installer when it started at the beginning......................
Microsoft has stopped the updates so you won't get any updates here in windows 7, how could you get any updates?
I dont know why this had happened to you but as you said you can try another build
Not all builds working for all the pc's, my apologizes for any inconvenience caused

PS: I just saw that you haven't download my build how have you install it and found all that issues?

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
First of all my friend no one else here who had downloaded this build had complained for all of these you are writing......................
The programs listed, are installed during installation so if you had delete the wintoolkit folder or the .ini file it won"t be installed...........................
Or you might have closed the installation of the installer when it started at the beginning......................
Microsoft has stopped the updates so you won't get any updates here in windows 7, how could you get any updates?
I dont know why this had happened to you but as you said you can try another build
Not all builds working for all the pc's, my apologizes for any inconvenience caused

PS: I just saw that you haven't download my build how have you install it and found all that issues?
Good eye!! And @Gutso.... you need to have a better ratio than you have to download anything! unless you cheated... we will now check, count on it!

jerana

Downloaded
44.8 GB
Uploaded
12.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you for these share

RedZim

ā­ VIP
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
4.3 GB
Uploaded
148.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for this wonderful share I found just when I needed one Many Thanks

tpraymark

Downloaded
10.8 GB
Uploaded
259.5 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@Mr. Spacely thanks buddy for the dvd cover, awesome as always :inlove:

thank you sir!! godbless!!

@Mr. Spacely thanks buddy for the dvd cover, awesome as always :inlove:
thank you sir !!! godbless!!

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this it is awesome

Flyboy61

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
105.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for this share. looking forward to trying this one out.

mikez

Downloaded
18.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
will this work on valorant game?