Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Asus TUF Windows 7 SP1 X64 Ultimate & Lite [MARCH 2021]

norodon

Downloaded
23.2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I wonder how you "managed" to download since this is a torrent and you need a good 0.4 ratio to download, and your ratio is at 0.21??? I wonder? Well if it was you cheating by having made other accounts those are now gone... and perhaps you too soon if you are caught cheating again!
Maybe he really do not find a way to get the torrent, and having more that 1 account to download? Not worth the trouble. I am seeding 8 torrent, that i am stopping RIGTH NOW because say that my ratio is below 0.4

Jerry_Xristos

Super Moderator
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
148.1 GB
Uploaded
17.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
131 (137)
Maybe he really do not find a way to get the torrent, and having more that 1 account to download? Not worth the trouble. I am seeding 8 torrent, that i am stopping RIGTH NOW because say that my ratio is below 0.4
Continue seeding to fix your ratio you are almost there

copiluminune

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Who can help me in finding Windows 7 PRO SP1 x86x64 with NVME, USB 3.0, 3.1 integrated drivers and all the updates from Microsoft?