Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent AudKit Spotify Music Converter v1.3.40 ---TeamOs---

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,433.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
PCgUEz.png

P6en4V.png

A Spotify downloader application on Windows and Mac. It helps you to download and convert Spotify tracks or playlists for offline listening on any devices that you want. This software supports different output formats including MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV, FLAC, and other common-used audio formats.

Batch Download Spotify Songs to MP3: AudKit Spotify Playlist Downloader supports different types of Spotify audios, which contain Spotify Songs, Playlists, Albums, Podcasts, Audiobooks, and Radio. You can add up to 100 audio tracks from Spotify to AudKit Spotify Audio Downloader at once load. Besides, there is no upper limit to converting songs. So that you can batch import massive Spotify songs into AudKit Spotify Album Downloader and download them in just one click.
Keep 100% Lossless Sound Quality and ID3 Tags: Built-in the most-advanced converting technology, AudKit Spotify Song Downloader is able to keep 100% lossless audio quality from original Spotify songs. The raw metadata also completely preserves in the output files, including artists, titles, albums, album arts, track numbers, and such basic info. Therefore, you can manage and organize the local music library with ease by viewing the intuitive ID3 tags.
Listen to Spotify Offline without Spotify Ads: AudKit Spotify Downloader gives you an alternative to enjoy Spotify Premium features. The Spotify songs are downloaded on the local computer. That allows you to listen to Spotify offline without Spotify Premium. Besides, you can listen to Spotify without ads interruption. For streaming offline, the Spotify songs can be transferred to the mobile phone. You can also play the Spotify playlist in the list order or skip songs without limits.
Customize Output Settings for Multi-Devices: All Spotify audios are encrypted in a special OGG Vorbis format, which may be not compatible with many common-used players and devices. Before converting Spotify songs in AudKit Spotify Playlist Converter, you can reset the output settings by changing the parameters like format, bitrate, sample rate, channel, codec, and so forth. In this way, you can configure your own settings for the loved Spotify songs. Then import them to MP3 players, car audio systems, etc. for playback.

P6e3UK.png

PCgz93.png

gggg

P6e4qs.png

Use Readme .txt

P6eRbc.png

• Created With:
    BitTorrent/7.9.9
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    15 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 15 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    9ab1a70436802fb04722a1855e2835dcb7feed14
  • Loading…

skpManiac

Greetings from England :)
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
317.2 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for this, hope it works better than the Onedesoft program, that was rubbish lol :)

Update: This works great - Thanks again

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,433.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for this, hope it works better than the Onedesoft program, that was rubbish lol :)
Well.. i don't use Spotify so i cannot compare the 2 programs.
Let's hope this one will be better for your needs.

Bishop666

Downloaded
63.4 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks for another option will try it out

Johnboy12182

Downloaded
395 MB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Works for me ? most appreciated.

skpManiac

Greetings from England :)
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
317.2 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I just got around to testing this, it's much faster than the others I have tried :)

On the first launch, it would not let me click anything, force closed it, and then it worked as expected.

Thanks again

Kerozene

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
15.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Ty very much por this great tool !!

Chuy Montano

Downloaded
19.2 GB
Uploaded
243.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Excellent!, Thanks for this useful tool!

The69er

Downloaded
117.5 GB
Uploaded
535.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
416 files to go, but working great. Thanks a lot for a great share. Very much appreciated. Seeding now. :)

RefayaSaad

Uploader
Downloaded
58.3 GB
Uploaded
12.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
TeamOS will never be as good as without you! Thank you.

bobybrown

Downloaded
8.6 GB
Uploaded
149.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you verry much, i'll use it.