Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Autodesk AutoCAD 2025 (x64) *TeamOS*

NetVampire

Downloaded
19.3 GB
Uploaded
20.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank u for the upload

Azamo1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
251.7 GB
Uploaded
493.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
But it says here - "No more Medicines Etc. Posted except by STAFF and Mirkec.. No torrents. Only One Direct Link accepted..."
Please share share so that some of us can benefit. You have already been given the go ahead . so you can PM me if they the admins wont allow you to help us.

khacanh26

Downloaded
24.9 GB
Uploaded
21.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Many thanks for your sharing.

skiptowncat1

Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
Please share share so that some of us can benefit. You have already been given the go ahead . so you can PM me if they the admins wont allow you to help us.
I do not have an option to pm but if you search around for civil3d 2025 addon, I'm sure you will find it

jotica8

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hi, thank you for the great uploads always.
I have previously installed a 2024 version and attempted to Medicines but never seem to get the licence issue solved.
Tried this 2025 version but it seems there is still some configuration from my previous install that prevents the Medicines method from working.
Any advice?

skiptowncat1

Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
Hi, thank you for the great uploads always.
I have previously installed a 2024 version and attempted to Medicines but never seem to get the licence issue solved.
Tried this 2025 version but it seems there is still some configuration from my previous install that prevents the Medicines method from working.
Any advice?

2024 had an installer you had to run for licensing that also needed an installer to remove when making changes to CAD
Try to Uninstall all autodesk stuff then download and run adODIS installer from autodesk website.
Should be able to make it work after that.