Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked autorun.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KopikoBrwn

been a years wondering about these program. i hope someone can send me an TuT how to make an autorun.exe files. a big thank you in advance. :h:
God Bless.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
When you say Autorun.exe what exactly do you mean? The windows program that autoruns CDs/DVDs? The Sysinternals program that shows all the programs that auto startup with windows? A virus? :p Something else?

In general, to make a .EXE (executable) you need either a programming language or scripting language that can compile your code and make it windows executable but again your question is vague so we will wait for more info. Do you want a tutorial on how to compile? write code?... or something else?

Last edited:
K

KopikoBrwn

In general, to make a .EXE (executable) you need either a programming language or scripting language that can compile your code and make it windows executable but again your question is vague so we will wait for more info. Do you want a tutorial on how to compile? write code?... or something else?
[/QUOTE]

so hard... i want to make executable files for my flash drive. but i think i`ll pass i can`t do programming and scripting.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Well, you can start learning how to code. It's not so hard as it sounds and we got many tutorials here and on the web about programming languages for beginners. It's all up to you. I guess we are done here so I will close this thread. If you need anything else pm a Mod/Admin to reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.