Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Banned account

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrVentoZA

Downloaded
4.9 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello.

My other account has been banned. Reason: Spam.

I only just created that account. Replied to someone's question. Don't know how that can be regarded as spam. I thought that my answer, was actually helpful.

I think that I've been unfairly banned.

I created that account, because I didn't use this one correctly.

Please can you fix this error.

Thank you, so much.

Kind regards

Shaun R

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
336 (355)
Member for 10 years
First off no one can relpy to anyone in Contact Us and i have the pleasure of moving stuff out of there to here when i see fit.

Secondly and last.. You did wrong by making second new account and was caught. What were you thinking. You piss around and leech and hit and run and the ignorantly cheat..

There are alternatives.. VIP for one.

:rr:

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
336 (355)
Member for 10 years
AND many thanks to @Charlie_Grimes for catching the new fake account..lol..:rock:

MrVentoZA

Downloaded
4.9 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Sorry man. I didn't intentionally try to cheat the system. When I created this account, i was lazy and just scanned through the rules. Didn't take this seriously, so it's my fault. I'm also new to the whole seeding thing. I've always downloaded stuff, but never seeded anything, cause it always took long. I don't have the fastest internet connection. That's why I created the new account. I wanted to start over and do things properly this time. I'm super sorry for my mistake. ?

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
336 (355)
Member for 10 years
Sorry man. I didn't intentionally try to cheat the system. When I created this account, i was lazy and just scanned through the rules. Didn't take this seriously, so it's my fault. I'm also new to the whole seeding thing. I've always downloaded stuff, but never seeded anything, cause it always took long. I don't have the fastest internet connection. That's why I created the new account. I wanted to start over and do things properly this time. I'm super sorry for my mistake. ?
Question ?How old might you be if you dont mind

MrVentoZA

Downloaded
4.9 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Question ?How old might you be if you dont mind
Not sure what that has to do with anything, but I'll answer you, to be respectful.

I'm 35.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
336 (355)
Member for 10 years
You seem sincere and honest and I have decided to help just this once

Status
Not open for further replies.