Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Betternet VPN For Windows 5.3.0.433 Premium ---TeamOs---

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,269.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 7 years
Update: It gets disconnected after 2-3 mins (sometimes it takes 5 mins) in the backend but software shows its connected so basically I have to click disconnect and reconnect again.
In a nutshell it still acts like its free version.
Anyone facing the similar issue?
I used it and had not such problems and you are the only one reporting this issue.
If you see the torrent is completed 1290 times so it is understood that many people have used the program.
Also there is no need to post with huge colored letters.

aiOrigins

Downloaded
12.7 GB
Uploaded
25.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I used it and had not such problems and you are the only one reporting this issue.
If you see the torrent is completed 1290 times so it is understood that many people have used the program.
Also there is no need to post with huge colored letters.

There might be a misunderstanding :) so please let me clear that:
1. Firstly I can assure you I had no intention to raise any issue out of blue. I have been facing this issue, ever since I installed it. I downloaded this version from your thread (and I'm grateful for that) but same version is also shared by @Mirkec so I'd try that as well soon, before I reach to any conclusion (so far I haven't been).
I just asked the fellow members is there anyone who's facing any issue to make sure if I'm missing something? I think there is nothing wrong in asking other fellow members for there opinion (and I asked in a polite way).

>
You might already know most of the people on internet just download the stuff but they rarely use it and there is only a small percentage of people who actually utilize the stuff which they download. So that's why I asked other members for their opinion.

2. Secondly, FYI: I didn't use the colored font and size to point out anything. BTW I always "Use the same color and font size for last 2 yrs ever since I joined. You can check my old posts. (the color shade or font size might be slight different as I always have 3 different shades to choose from but the prime color is always remain the same.)

Have a great day :)

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,269.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 7 years
There might be a misunderstanding :) so please let me clear that:
1. Firstly I can assure you I had no intention to raise any issue out of blue. I have been facing this issue, ever since I installed it. I downloaded this version from your thread (and I'm grateful for that) but same version is also shared by @Mirkec so I'd try that as well soon, before I reach to any conclusion (so far I haven't been).
I just asked the fellow members is there anyone who's facing any issue to make sure if I'm missing something? I think there is nothing wrong in asking other fellow members for there opinion (and I asked in a polite way).

>
You might already know most of the people on internet just download the stuff but they rarely use it and there is only a small percentage of people who actually utilize the stuff which they download. So that's why I asked other members for their opinion.

2. Secondly, FYI: I didn't use the colored font and size to point out anything. BTW I always "Use the same color and font size for last 2 yrs ever since I joined. You can check my old posts. (the color shade or font size might be slight different as I always have 3 different shades to choose from but the prime color is always remain the same.)

Have a great day :)
I will install it again to see what happens and let you know.

Last edited:

sgeneralp

Downloaded
8.5 GB
Uploaded
4.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for uploading and for sharing. keep it up buddy

Freeman2020

Downloaded
124.4 GB
Uploaded
621.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this awesome tool.

readynow

Downloaded
20 GB
Uploaded
9.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks very much! working well!

Arthur2019

Downloaded
2.5 GB
Uploaded
13.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello, just to give some more information on Betternet problems. It is true that for some time, even if I select Germany for connection, when I look from where I am connected, it indicates to me all the time USA. And the connection is slow, between 30/40 seconds to open the Google page. Downloads via "torrent" only run at 5 / 10k / s no more. on the other hand I have no disconnection as said above. I left Betternet overnight and it hasn't lost the connection. I have found PhantomVpn which does the job very well as a replacement if that tells you.

Downloaded
319.4 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank You Very Much, Nice Application

Ayyan

Banned
Downloaded
26.3 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks again for this kind work

speedyit

Registered
Downloaded
713.3 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Does not work for streeming uk

Azamo1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
245 GB
Uploaded
493.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much sir

johnallen

Banned
Downloaded
43.7 GB
Uploaded
37.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you very mush for this one

pepnakker

Downloaded
1.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanx dude this betternet wuill come in handy

nick1962

Downloaded
807.8 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much for the release.

tinker10

Downloaded
15.2 GB
Uploaded
2.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I think it works i see different locations in Google location bar. It connects to any country and stays connected until you change it.
this doesnt work on torrents .its not a p2p one .plus theres a newer version out now

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,269.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 7 years
this doesnt work on torrents .its not a p2p one .plus theres a newer version out now
There is nothing i can do for this.. But if you want it for torrents the newer version will work with them?

Ginooooo

Downloaded
17.7 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
simple & best tool . thanks

Homey